Sonic Electronix

Has anybody here actually been to a show where some joker pulls up with his outside horn-wall and starts blasting some horrible "music"? I can assure you that virtually nobody likes it and we've actually had a couple shows in this area shut down because these muffin heads showed up to do their horn battles and wouldn't respect the event or others.

The only car I've ever tapped out of was about 400W worth of horns. Just so honky and nasaly and outright awful. I mean I fucking bailed on those horns (And I've been in a van that can bass race a 160)

If you do this, please don't show up to any serious SPL shows thinking that the rest of us will be impressed or that we want to hear your pain generators.

Has anybody here actually been to a show where some joker pulls up with his outside horn-wall and starts blasting some horrible "music"? I can assure you that virtually nobody likes it and we've actually had a couple shows in this area shut down because these muffin heads showed up to do their horn battles and wouldn't respect the event or others.

The only car I've ever tapped out of was about 400W worth of horns. Just so honky and nasaly and outright awful. I mean I fucking bailed on those horns (And I've been in a van that can bass race a 160)

If you do this, please don't show up to any serious SPL shows thinking that the rest of us will be impressed or that we want to hear your pain generators.

Thank you, a kind gentlemen, I understand, but I was thinking maybe of getting an on and off switch to turn them on, I'm not gonna be driving around blasting them lol... I just think it'd be a cool idea for demo's obviously I'd respect other events, can't be anything worst than justin yoe can with his tweeters in back door

wow, first post to your thread was a helpful one, you ignore it and start arguing with people you don't agree with.

Look, just weather proof the connections, put them where they can stay dry, or at least be covered in the event of bad weather.

Also, im done with this thread.

Thank you, a kind gentlemen, I understand, but I was thinking maybe of getting an on and off switch to turn them on, I'm not gonna be driving around blasting them lol... I just think it'd be a cool idea for demo's obviously I'd respect other events, can't be anything worst than justin yoe can with his tweeters in back door or what Thomas o Brien has...

Big deal, my friends were right about this site lol, just a bunch of ass holes, wouldn't wanna be apart of this forum anyway, way to drive people away

no this site is full of people with common sense who tell it how it is and then people like you run and cry and tell everyone how big of assholes we are bcecause we said your horn idea was dumb or your stupid prefab box is going to suck yada yada yada. We seen many of your kind.

To sum it up the people who bitch about SMD are the ones who got butt hurt over something they wanted to do but 99% of people on here agree their idea wont work out well. Thats whats happening here.

Archived