Sonic Electronix

If you put the hones on top of car spray paint them black and gold!!

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

I agree with the guy who was saying it's annoying at shows and stuff like that. If it's for demos, isn't the person getting a demo going to be inside of the vehicle? I went to the recent show at Crescendo and while people were trying to do their runs and Iasca there was some asshat with a box on the back of his truck with just mids and highs blaring as loud as he could. It's pretty annoying to be honest, and usually doesn't sound good either-just loud.

In the end it's your choice, but keep in mind where you are. People most likely aren't going to come and tell you to turn it down even if they do find it annoying, but they sure will make fun of you. If you do end up doing it please get an on/off switch

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Lol, then make a youtube video counting them multiple times. Seriously though everyone here is telling you it's a bad idea because it's just that, a bad idea! In my opinion people just look stupid when they have horns outside their vehicle, and I don't understand why you would want that outside the vehicle when demos are inside the vehicle.

Lol, then make a youtube video counting them multiple times. Seriously though everyone here is telling you it's a bad idea because it's just that, a bad idea! In my opinion people just look stupid when they have horns outside their vehicle, and I don't understand why you would want that outside the vehicle when demos are inside the vehicle.

so his car can scream look at me more

Jon Rabe and Jeff smith do it. You all drool.

This guy asks about doing it, and the replys are a lil different. Lol.

People are strange. Lol.

Theyre past work speaks for itself though.

When a random asks i advise against it lol

i guess this guy could be a crazy installer but i doubt it.

hey man. i didnt bother to read through all this but honestly don't skimp out and put them in bags. its not gonna look the best and probably wont work all that well.

if you do it make a box or a fiberglass enclosure.

we have built a few of the gmc we are working on:

IMG_7059_zps3099cf5e.jpg

IMG_0377_zps567264cf.jpg

IMG_0376_zpsd2aa694f.jpg

heres the other horn box that goes under the truck

IMG_0347_zpsaa2b518c.jpg

i guess if its worth doing its worth doing right you know?

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

Archived