Sonic Electronix

Jon Rabe and Jeff smith do it. You all drool.

This guy asks about doing it, and the replys are a lil different. Lol.

People are strange. Lol.

issue is: we do it the right way and dont talk about it. just do it and its a lot cooler of an idea done than on paper. i hated the idea on paper the first time until the first one was done. when you hear plastic bags and speakers on the roof it doesnt sound great. thread got off on a bad foot with that.

with another hour or two of work it can be a great idea just have to make the necessary strides to do it right then no one can say shit about it if that makes sense.

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

Jon Rabe and Jeff smith do it. You all drool.

This guy asks about doing it, and the replys are a lil different. Lol.

People are strange. Lol.

issue is: we do it the right way and dont talk about it. just do it and its a lot cooler of an idea done than on paper. i hated the idea on paper the first time until the first one was done. when you hear plastic bags and speakers on the roof it doesnt sound great. thread got off on a bad foot with that.

with another hour or two of work it can be a great idea just have to make the necessary strides to do it right then no one can say shit about it if that makes sense.

Totally agree..... :)

not only do i think that's just a dumb idea. if.i was at a show and i seen some kid blaring.his horns on top of his car.. i wouldn't even approach the car. who says everyone at the show wants to hear what your listening to?

you can do what true bassheads do and put them in your A pillar facing out your window. that way when your giving a demo and people are leaning there head in they have a tweet in there face. if your dead set on putting horns on the.outside of your car (why i don't know) you should at least run a kill.switch so when your Down the road you don't look like a idiot!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Just out of curiosity ... what do you plan to demo ??

Most "Demo" vehicles are sponsored ... or are you just wanting to be the loudest guy in the parking lot ???

Either way ... Can you post a pic of your vehicle so us Sound Quality guys can park as far away from you as possible ???

Thanks in advance ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Im sure OP(if hes anything like i used to be) wants people to look at his truck when hes driving down the street. He doesn't care about SQ or anything. He just wants attention.

OP, if you want to do it, go for it! just do not think you're the shit because you have speakers outside your car...

Im sure OP(if hes anything like i used to be) wants people to look at his truck when hes driving down the street. He doesn't care about SQ or anything. He just wants attention.

OP, if you want to do it, go for it! just do not think you're the shit because you have speakers outside your car...

Back in the day as party animals, we use to put home audio cabinets in te bed of our trucks when we met up at the bon fire and have a (what we thought, LOL) small concert. just unhook our drivers in the vehicle and hook up the cabinets to our amplifiers ... done this MANY times.

But compression horn drivers only ???

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

When done right like the ones Sky High posted, it can sound good. However, it would still be annoying to hear that blaring at a meet over everybody else. If you're going camping out in the middle of the woods and want to blast it while roasting s'mores over the campfire then by all means. But it's just very annoying at a show/competition for the most part. 5 minutes of playing, meh people can handle that. Just please don't be that guy blasting it for hours on end. In the end you're gonna do what you set out to do. Be respectful about it and I'm sure nobody would have a problem with it

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Archived