94 Ford Beast-350 OBS CCLB - Motor is done, need to sell, questions-please help

Well guys, I have some not so good news. Actually it's just plain bad news. This project may be done before it even starts. Just found out my motor may be done. #6 cylinder has 50Lbs of compression and #7 had 25lbs. Everything else is checking out, oil looks good, no shavings, and the other cylinders look good, but that is not a good thing. We're not taking it as gospel just yet, but it's not looking good. If the motor is done, then this truck may be done. I'll keep everyone updated when I have more. But things are not looking up for me and this project right now. Not happy tonight!

Nooooo.

I've been waiting for this project since I first signed up (one of my first few posts). But no, you just had to work on the Civic :P jk

Good luck with getting it figured out, if possible

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

:peepwall: time for the 6.7l scorpion swap...just saying ;)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

How many lbs were the good cylinders?

Gonna be rings or head gasket.

Yeah that's what we're thinking. I'm going to run some more tests on my own, and then at some point start pulling her shirt off and exposing her. See what I see in there. Then decide what direction to go.

Nooooo.

I've been waiting for this project since I first signed up (one of my first few posts). But no, you just had to work on the Civic :P jk

Good luck with getting it figured out, if possible

I've been waiting too.

Hey scoot. Hope it turns out to be a somewhat easy fix. Feel like I've been waiting on you to start this forever. Good luck bro!

I know man, me too. I've actually built it about 30 times in my head already and she's a beaut!! I hope it's just a gasket. I'll cross my fingers.

:peepwall: time for the 6.7l scorpion swap...just saying ;)

Wait, google search!

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU A BAD BAD MAN!! That's just wrong and oh so tempting!!!!!! I'd love a diesel!! I miss my 06 F350 CCLB with the diesel. You're not right, Imma go cry now!

Haha sorry bro wasnt trying to make you cry lol! Not worth it though probably be spending more in the conversion(if it would work) than your truck is worth(not being mean but thats more than likely true) unless you were to find an amazing deal on a totaled truck... :(

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Wouldn't work anyway. I was just reading up on them. Too many computer and sensor shit. The Cummings 12v or 24v swap or the 7.3 is done all the time and they have full conversion kits now for them.

But I'm not going there yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's a head gasket and that's it. Hoping it's not rings, that would suck. Not that head gaskets won't suck to do, but rings would be even worse!

Archived