OrionStang Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 This fucking guy. Yes, I am so jealous LMAO. Again, GFY sir. Enjoy your truck. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
poorfish88 Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 It doesn't appear closed to me. Btw, I like how your "proof" from XS said nothing of the D3100. They suggested the D1600(a 16V battery to be charged at 18V). Why you chose to paste that conversation from XS, showing no hint of support for you running a 12V battery at 16V is BEYOND me. Btw, OrionStang was being sarcastic. He's not jealous of anything about your life I'm sure. Your stance/attitude isn't the best way to get any kind of help. I can vouch that Ken doesn't seem low on cash.... With all the different subs and amps he's had in a short period of time. Not to mention all the Stang upgrades.
poorfish88 Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 What about the Ermagerd EMF 12 RMS of 6500 XMAX of 45mm Looks like ZV4 with an extra magnet stack. I have no in person exp with them but they sure are sexy sub. Back on topic have you looked at these?
Smoove Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 Hello Im not gonna start a vs thread I just want honest options. I understand they will be very bias but im expecting that. Im looking to sale my 4 btl n3 15s to purchase 6 12s. I currently have 6 xspower 3100 batteries in back 4 high output alt and 2 american bass vfl1100.1 amps sitting at a constant 18.1 volts. I wanna know what would be the loudest and best subs? Money is no factor im willimg to change my electrical setup if I have to whether its adding or removing. My dad has 4 18s and he's constantly bursting window im lookimg to do the same with 6 12s or at least get pretty close, we have a bet. PLEASE HELP EVERYBODY What alts are you running? 18.1v to a 12v battery is asking for an expensive failure. I am hoping you fat-fingered your voltage you posted and it's not that high on those batteries. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Guest Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 d3100 max charge is like 14.8 volts d1600 is meant to charge at 18 volts which btls do you have? They have like four different generations
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.