ToNasty Posted May 17, 2014 Report Posted May 17, 2014 I would do something bigger than 2 12s if I were going to cut my truck. That's just me an that's all I'm saying ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Frank Seaton-Gilford Posted May 17, 2014 Author Report Posted May 17, 2014 I would do something bigger than 2 12s if I were going to cut my truck. That's just me an that's all I'm saying Well right now I'm wanting to build with what I have being that this is a budget build, once I get the funds to upgrade, I plan to do so. The woofers that I have are too big n depth to mount in the cab.
Smoove Posted May 17, 2014 Report Posted May 17, 2014 There is a newer sileverado 2006ish with blowthrough design like mine. He is running 2 12's and doing over 150. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
CleanSierra Posted May 17, 2014 Report Posted May 17, 2014 He's also doing that on under 175A of fusing, I believe, in order to stick in MECA Mod 2 class. His name is Daniel Hoffman and can be found on MECAs website for 2013 standings. And I've talked to him, I believe the truck is a 2003 or 2004. He also competes in the BOBOS and has a KILLER SQ setup that brings a HUGE smile to my face when I sit in it. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Frank Seaton-Gilford Posted May 17, 2014 Author Report Posted May 17, 2014 There is a newer sileverado 2006ish with blowthrough design like mine. He is running 2 12's and doing over 150. I like this set up, those are some huge ports.
CleanSierra Posted May 17, 2014 Report Posted May 17, 2014 They are twin 6" Precision aero ports. The flares make them appear larger than they really are. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Frank Seaton-Gilford Posted May 17, 2014 Author Report Posted May 17, 2014 So I've done some reading and got a little understanding of a 4th Order, please correct me if I'm wrong. Basically whatever the sealed cu.ft is the ported area is doubled for example 5cu ft sealed would be 10 cu ft ported?
White Lightning Posted May 18, 2014 Report Posted May 18, 2014 So whats the purpose of the PVC pipe? The PVC is his ports. He went out and back in I'm guessing to get proper port length. If I remember it's tuned to 24htzThat was 80 inches of 4" PVC port tuning. The way we talked about on the other forum. Minimum airspace for drivers used with maximum port tuning ... Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.