that car is in super good shape that rust is nothing for a paint and body shop. I know some shops would choose working your roof over working on other peoples work. come up with a good game plan then put it in a step by step build sheet on paper. Get some one who's done this before to look the car and build plan over and give you advise. Stick to the plan do one thing at a time and your first build should come out very well.

As far as shipping it try Uship.com its like ebay for truck drivers. I know some of the drivers on there will let you ride with them.

AHHHH!?!?!?! you wanna bring that beauty to new york? it had better be in a garage for 3 out of 4 seasons or thats gona turn into swiss cheese...god i hate ny :(

I wanted a good entry level system...Kenwood KVT-512 7 inch touch screen.Went with alpine... 2 Type R 15's @ 4ohms powered by 2 MRP-M1000 amps, dual 2 farad caps, Type R 6x9's and 5x1/4's, Optima battery and HO Alt soon to come. All in the back off my 03 Pontilac bonneville. Simple but effective.

hahaha yeah thats true. but its definitely going to be garage kept. right now its in Buford, GA.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Whoa wait your from Monroe new york as in monroe county?

I wanted a good entry level system...Kenwood KVT-512 7 inch touch screen.Went with alpine... 2 Type R 15's @ 4ohms powered by 2 MRP-M1000 amps, dual 2 farad caps, Type R 6x9's and 5x1/4's, Optima battery and HO Alt soon to come. All in the back off my 03 Pontilac bonneville. Simple but effective.

thats gonna be a fun car if you got some ends on it

I see rear suicide doors, and rollin on 20's tucked, and digital dash, keep the rest the same

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Dude thats awesome! Perfect, it only has surface rust which is no biggie at all! Only problem you might have is the floor boards, the car is sunk in the ground, wonder if they're still solid.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

i would say screw painting it, just sand the car down smooth leaving the rust then clear over it all. we did it with an old chevy truck. looks bad ass.

Edited by rizzy71

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

i would say screw painting it, just sand the car down smooth leaving the rust then clear over it all. we did it with an old chevy truck. looks bad ass.

i disagree :) That is a truck you're speaking of...This thing was creame of the crop back in the day so it should have some color...The damn thing needs to be noticed ;)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D