Jump to content

*SPRKN_RANGER'S BLOWTHROUGH BUILD!!* 4 AA HAVOCS **VIDEO PG.7**


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yea Ken I was thinking of notching the corners of the bed but man that's a lot of work lol. I'd come up with something else before I'd go that route I think. I was real tempted to just grab the sledge though! Haha

I was thinking of cutting off what I needed to clear and the fiberglassing the void in the corner...if that makes sense lol.

Posted

I hate that damn fuel neck notch in my truck, it is a PITA even for just hauling stuff, let alone building an enclosure around it i imagine.

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Posted

Tuned in

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Im thinking about the motor of the sub on that side, is it gonna clear?

Could cut that piece off and rework the filler tube if it comes down to it.

Yea I am a little worried about that too, Ken. And if it comes down to it I will do what needs to be done.

I haven't measured yet but I'm thinking the baffle is going to be the only thing that interferes with it.

Posted

looking really good bud. :popcorn:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1200 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...