They could always write that in the contract...

Me personally wouldnt want him on my team as a coach. I dont care how good he is.. Could cost you a major game cause he got thirsty!

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Ah, that was heart breaking to watch the ball come off the post and the Chile players slump over. One of the best games in the Cup so far though in my opinion. Uruguay game was a bit bland, I figured with TyrannaSuarez Rex out they would have difficulty but I thought Cavani and Godin could have got 1 in. On to Netherlands taking out Mexico tomorrow :) if Ochoa will slip up for us haha

Ah, that was heart breaking to watch the ball come off the post and the Chile players slump over. One of the best games in the Cup so far though in my opinion. Uruguay game was a bit bland, I figured with TyrannaSuarez Rex out they would have difficulty but I thought Cavani and Godin could have got 1 in. On to Netherlands taking out Mexico tomorrow :) if Ochoa will slip up for us haha

No!

Mexico 1 Netherlands 0

Lol

No!

Mexico 1 Netherlands 0

Lol

Hahahahahah GFY :P

I'm bringing home a girl with me atm to bring us luck tomorrow :P

Archived