Mexico did fucked up by not trying to win the game...

im not the kind to complain but if you watch all the games Mexico played, you will see they didnt want them to win.. first games 2 goals was taken from them for some offside that wasnt really there.. 3rd game there where 2 times that Croatia stopped the ball with the hands and no calls..

they really need to start giving floppers red cards so they can stop that bs.. i even hate it when the team i go for do it.. its just a pussy way of playing.. and no, they did not deserve the win.. just because they beat Spain dont mean they deserve to win the world cup.

im not the kind to complain but if you watch all the games Mexico played, you will see they didnt want them to win.. first games 2 goals was taken from them for some offside that wasnt really there.. 3rd game there where 2 times that Croatia stopped the ball with the hands and no calls..

they really need to start giving floppers red cards so they can stop that bs.. i even hate it when the team i go for do it.. its just a pussy way of playing.. and no, they did not deserve the win.. just because they beat Spain dont mean they deserve to win the world cup.

Have we been watching the same matches LMFAO.

After the 1st goal the entire game was played on mexico's side. Im staying with it we deserved to win especially since we should have gotten 2 penalty's before.

Talking about cards lets give red cards to players who ask for cards. Mexico would have been with 5 players left

I'm upset that Mexico lost. BUT I think they deserved it. You can't be content at 1-0. As soon as the first goal was scored they stopped attacking and solely played defense. Then they take Gio Dos Santos out?!?! Bad coachinG strategy 2nd half.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Have we been watching the same matches LMFAO.

After the 1st goal the entire game was played on mexico's side. Im staying with it we deserved to win especially since we should have gotten 2 penalty's before.

Talking about cards lets give red cards to players who ask for cards. Mexico would have been with 5 players left

only reason it seemed that way was because Mexico tried to win by defense.. they took out the strikers and left in defensive players.. reason why Mexico didnt get another goal. its the same way USA fucks up by not attacking and giving other teams more chances than they should.. By the way at least Robben maned up about taking them dives to get calls his way.. also dont forget when the Mexican player got kicked in the head. should have been a penalty kick and they would have made the difference

big up for Robbens for coming forward and owning up to his dives. just wished pussy as players would want to win by earning it not by diving (this includes Mexican players) takes the fun out of watching games

Archived