Payton Primm Posted May 30, 2014 Author Report Posted May 30, 2014 Yea just looked at them. What would be a good box for 4 12" soundqubed hdc3
Slinky Posted May 30, 2014 Report Posted May 30, 2014 8-10 cubes after displacements, 140-150 square inches of port, tune it around 35-38 hz. DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
alaskanzx5 Posted May 30, 2014 Report Posted May 30, 2014 Here is an idea and a great one at that. sell the audiobahn subs and get the Rockford's recones. Psi can do it at a decent price. sell both amps while waiting for the speakers to come back from being recones. Then buy a nice prime 1200.1. They are fairly cheap and put out rated power. do the big 3, upgraded stock Batt, and 0gauge off front to back. at which point you would be running 1200watts to 2 recones 15" subs on a good enough electrical to support it plus some. upgrade from their to different subs that can handle more power. Get an ho alt then a second prime 1200 or sell the other one and buy a 2000+ rms amp. do a second 0gauge run and get another battery. Buy 2 more 15s and start building a wall. buy another 2000+ rms amp and break a 150db on 4k, 4 15s and a good designed box while playing music. just as a thought of course though. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
alaskanzx5 Posted May 30, 2014 Report Posted May 30, 2014 8-10 cubes after displacements, 140-150 square inches of port, tune it around 35-38 hz. imo (pending goal/music preference) a tuning of 33-35hz could give a much better low end response. A lot of people seem to like to tune in that range as well. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
timc31610 Posted May 30, 2014 Report Posted May 30, 2014 Here is an idea and a great one at that. sell the audiobahn subs and get the Rockford's recones. Psi can do it at a decent price. sell both amps while waiting for the speakers to come back from being recones. Then buy a nice prime 1200.1. They are fairly cheap and put out rated power. do the big 3, upgraded stock Batt, and 0gauge off front to back. at which point you would be running 1200watts to 2 recones 15" subs on a good enough electrical to support it plus some. upgrade from their to different subs that can handle more power. Get an ho alt then a second prime 1200 or sell the other one and buy a 2000+ rms amp. do a second 0gauge run and get another battery. Buy 2 more 15s and start building a wall. buy another 2000+ rms amp and break a 150db on 4k, 4 15s and a good designed box while playing music. just as a thought of course though. Ummmm... Thats a very specific idea! But it does sound like a great one! My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Payton Primm Posted May 30, 2014 Author Report Posted May 30, 2014 Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows
PolishThunder Posted May 30, 2014 Report Posted May 30, 2014 Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows
Payton Primm Posted May 30, 2014 Author Report Posted May 30, 2014 I'm not lying. I sold it to one of my friends. I will see if he still got it
timc31610 Posted May 30, 2014 Report Posted May 30, 2014 Video or it didn't happen. If you can do that why are you asking us questions? My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.