yes they are, was so glad when I saw the autozone brand ones just use 2 wrenches

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally back to the bumper. Spent the last 6 hours blocking and filling. Then spray bombed it with filler primer. A thin layer, just to get it uniform. Still have a lot of little imperfections, but nothing that I need Rage for. My Dolphin Glaze will take care of it; it'll just be tedious getting them all....

Oh and next weekend I'm moving, so I plan on having late nights this week to make sure this gets into at least a solid coat of primer and on the car as well as packing the rest of my shit.

15660k3.jpg

i4peoi.jpg

13zr1w0.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Bumpers lookin awesome man!

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

thanks man!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Damn good craftsman ship and attention to detail!

thanks man!

spent another 3 1/2 hours knocking down the primer and filling all the little imperfections....Most were pre-existing clearcoat chips, small scuffs and gouges...there was a section on the upper driver's side corner that looked like the clearcoat just got blasted with something. That dolphin glaze is some good shit to work with. Still has a few little gouges on the bottom factory lip, but I'm debating on just leaving them since there so close to the ground. Still need to do another coat of high build but it's almost done.

2q9xhl2.jpg

260bh38.jpg

2aeo508.jpg

ooooooohhhh that intersection.....and I love when the glass to plastic seam completely disappears....

2e21kkx.jpg

20uoj2x.jpg

been a few days now. I moved all my shit successfully and mounted the bumper the morning of. still could use some adjustment, but overall it came out okay,

kebyvb.jpg

ehcfoh.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

that came out real nice bro....good sht

Man, you put in alot of work into that car. Good job!

Any way to do a side by side comparison?

-Frank

thanks guys....

unfortunately frank, the only pics I have are the ones on the front page with the old bumper.

but the prelude is now for sale. I finally bit the bullet; got a loan, and bought another car. I moved out of my old place and into a much cheaper room. saving myself at least 300 bucks a month just in rent (not to mention my old commute was almost 300 miles a week, now I'm 25 miles a week...I could walk to work if I wanted to). Which led me to taking out the loan, knowing I can definitely afford it.

It's been a good car to me. Learned a lot from it and I'm definitely gonna miss it. Hopefully it'll be a good start to someone's project car.

iwn5va.jpg

Thank you to everyone who was watching this build and complimenting me on it. It is definitely appreciated.

It's dark out now, but I got a crazy deal on a little wagon. AWD, 4 doors, and more room for bass will be a nice change.

5tw008.jpg

Archived