haven't updated in a while; making babysteps and figured everyone was probably bored of small improvements....

these should be ready for wrapping by the end of the week. Just when I think I've learned to not use too much duraglas cuz it will take a century to sand, nope I didn't. But fortunately they won't need much filler.

2d6m91s.jpg

2u8wc3t.jpg

2czyb8m.jpg

4scsps.jpg

207b5p2.jpg

also the terminals on these 4 channels are huge! I can fit 8 gauge in them easily.....so I decided to....soldered the ends so they would stop fraying

292pgck.jpg

2n01t2o.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Your attention to detail is amazing

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

need to get this thing out to some shows

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

• 2 weeks later...

Your attention to detail is amazing

thanks a lot man!

Nice work man!

thanks man!

8 gauge speaker wires? Sick.

yeah man, just easier to fit and I know there's no play in the wire.

need to get this thing out to some shows

I'd like to man, but the outside is like 4 different colors....people just stare at it haha

Sick work!!!

thanks man!

All the compliments are much appreciated!

Just snapped a quick pic of tonight.....Finally got a skim coat of rage on both. I filled the lip of molded plastic where the original ugly carpet tucked under, right in front of the pocket.....Now I just have to figure out where to stop the vinyl when I wrap it. And ordered some more rage, duraglas, and upol dolphin glaze so I can finish the bumper.I want to get it done bad, but everytime I look at it, I see so much work. I have to start doing sections at a time.

2ik848n.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

lower doors are pretty much done. I hit them with high build last night...had to fill and sand the inside door pocket too, won't really be seen, but I didn't want to leave it. Also got my filler and glaze so I can get work on finishing the bumper.....

x1f5tz.jpg

1zlboqp.jpg

35k96io.jpg

v5v2w5.jpg

2s847q8.jpg

21a9y6x.jpg

2e6hrio.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got some stuff done this weekend...replaced the radiator I've had sitting around for years brand new; I was waiting for mine to leak and it never did so I threw it in. Did more sanding to the bumper and checked fitment again. looks like it warped a little by the gap under the headlights, but I'll live with it until I get new headlights and adjust them. Also replaced some cheezy bumper supports from plastic to 1/8 aluminum cuz I think they held a lot better.

And I sprayed the inside of the lower doors, I went ahead and cut the vinyl for them too; sometime this week I'll take them to work to wrap. (the glue we have at work for upholstery is insane and I can use a spray gun) I just hope I don't fuck it up.

jg353n.jpg

2dgvozq.jpg

also, while I was test fitting, the steel bumper support cracked part of the glass-plastic. Must have had shitty adhesion there so I had some repairing to do.

2v83g5d.jpg

66akjr.jpg

5fhhc1.jpg

24zlvlw.jpg

106j4td.jpg

28u2vc6.jpg

eappy1.jpg

I'm determined to get this bumper done before I have to move at the end of august....That being said, it will probably be the last project for a while. My goal is to find an apartment cheaper than the one I have now and take this car off the road. I want to do some heavier work to it (no reason to sell it, I wouldn't break a grand) like possibly rebuild the motor, more glasswork, etc. I figure, if I find a place cheaper and closer to work, I can afford financing another car and not worrying about getting shit done by the end of the night/weekend. This one will become a project car and I'll have a daily I don't have to worry about.

Archived