baron_of_bass Posted June 4, 2014 Report Posted June 4, 2014 Was up fellas I'm in the market for a new TV, and was wondering if there was any tv gurus in here. I was leaning towards a LG 65LA9700. Anybody have any insight on this type of stuff? I'm looking for something with good picture quality, 3D, and a tv upwards of 60 inchs. Thanks ahead if time! Team Bass-Hz
Bump4life Posted June 4, 2014 Report Posted June 4, 2014 lost me at 3d. i dont have any 3d experience. first thing to consider is, budget. if you want great picture, id be looking at 4k tvs. or 4k ready tvs. thats were hd is headed. for a screen that large picture is everything and you are gunna pay for quality. i personally am a samsung or sony fan. sony is a little quicker for gaming and has a warmer picture. the samsung is good as always and is really sharp almost looks surreal. i ahve the 6500 series samsung and i forgot the model of the sony. but its a 50 inch. Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
SlamminBeats Posted June 4, 2014 Report Posted June 4, 2014 IMO 3d is a joke i have 2 3d TVs a 55 samsung 7 and a 70 sharp. most 3d movies have like 2 scenes where its actually stuff coming out of the TV rather than just added depth to the picture.
Kyblack76 Posted June 4, 2014 Report Posted June 4, 2014 Has anyone seen a ultra hd curved one? fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I immeditaly wipped out my junk, and beat on it like it owed me money. Best buy dude was unimpressed. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
baron_of_bass Posted June 4, 2014 Author Report Posted June 4, 2014 Well the lg is a 4k 240hz refresh rate. I guess I'm looking for something better than the LG. I'm not a huge fan of the curved television thing. I don't really get the point of it. Team Bass-Hz
SlamminBeats Posted June 4, 2014 Report Posted June 4, 2014 Well the lg is a 4k 240hz refresh rate. I guess I'm looking for something better than the LG. I'm not a huge fan of the curved television thing. I don't really get the point of it. what is budget?
baron_of_bass Posted June 4, 2014 Author Report Posted June 4, 2014 Well the lg is a 4k 240hz refresh rate. I guess I'm looking for something better than the LG. I'm not a huge fan of the curved television thing. I don't really get the point of it. what is budget? Around 3500 tops 4k not trying to spend more than that. Team Bass-Hz
SlamminBeats Posted June 4, 2014 Report Posted June 4, 2014 should be able to get a massive TV with all features for that much.... i dont see why you couldnt get an 80 in lol unless space is an issue.
baron_of_bass Posted June 4, 2014 Author Report Posted June 4, 2014 should be able to get a massive TV with all features for that much.... i dont see why you couldnt get an 80 in lol unless space is an issue. The thing is I'm leaning towards a 4k and there is no 4k tv of that size, for that price. Team Bass-Hz
Krakin Posted June 4, 2014 Report Posted June 4, 2014 Has anyone seen a ultra hd curved one? fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I immeditaly wipped out my junk, and beat on it like it owed me money. Best buy dude was unimpressed. Unimpressed by the TV or your junk? Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.