Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

One 18" SSD vs two 12" BTLs?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have the 18" in my car now. I could get the 12s on a trade. I have found out that one lead on one of the subs is burnt and won't stay soldered. Never had to deal with leads before, so not sure if this would be a big problem or an easy fix.

Posted

Can you get the 18 firing into the cabin along with the port? If not then I wouldn't consider the 18 if you're going for loudness

Posted

Camry trunk, firing rear, two 12" BTLs.

You may be able to technically fit a 18 in the trunk but you won't have enough room for the sound to make its way forward. Also, inb4 :lockd:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

Wire in the port is no bueno. And these threads don't last long on here.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3394 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...