Tantric Sounds '01 Volvo S40 - Turkey Drag rebuild...(trunk bandpass ftw!)

Wall! Wall! Wall! Wall! Do it!!!

In time, in time.

Rebuild October and November. Box is getting built to be shallower, but extending into the spare tire well. Amp rack in the small remaining portion of the spare tire well. Blowthrough through the rear deck. Fuck a real trunk class lolol. I'll stay in super stock. But I'll have rear seats and trunk space again

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

• 3 weeks later...

Shit got real this weekend. Not gonna completely state it yet, but it's happened to other guys that run the same gear as me. No issues though, car and setup is still performing flawlessly. But SHIT GOT REAL AS FUCK lmao

How real bro?

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

Spill the beans… Quit being a little girl

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Hour straight of clipping the sub in the low 12v range, all below 30hz... Sub got a tad smoky.

Not too bad, just a bit of smoke pouring out the box. Turned it up, still smoked, turned it down with the windows down and heater off(low 50 degree F at night) to let it cool down. This was Friday night. Demo'ed for about 3 hours Saturday at a shitty show, no problems. Coils still read .9 each.

BUT I'm brainstorming for my rebuild... Talked with tfade a tad bit. Proposed a 4th order bandpass of 1cf sealed and 2-2.4 ported with an HDD12 off 3kish. He mindfucked me with a 6th order, 1cf@25hz and 3cf@45hz. HOLY FUCK. Gonna run some numbers to see how to fit it...liking it though. Definitely a big change for a trunk build. Unique as an asian bitch with 3 tits and two left hands.

Archived