Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Well that was a sh**ty run


Rck'nRF

Recommended Posts

Posted

I whole heartedly agree, sine killed it..1st sub in 20yrs that blew on me with how i set my gain..

has got to say something though & i never liked my music overly loud,so my ears are not aged i know.

I like some thump,but have no need of rear view mirrors falling off(what kills one's hearing).

Posted

Actually low frequencies do much less damage to one's hearing than high frequencies do.

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Posted

lol i think you aided in the destruction of your sub and from almost every single post you have written since the first one it is very clear that you really just dont know what youre talking about

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Posted

I don't know you from adam, so maybe you are awesome and can set gains perfect by ear. Maybe the sub was faulty. Who knows?

Hope you have better luck.

You are confusing me about something though, you say a "sine" killed it, but then you say gains a perfect. So, um where did this evil sine come from?

Posted

Sorry if i offended anyone with rather ranty thread!!

..what is so hard about the electronic world

making 'volume controls' as the gains (along too as with remote

bass controls instead of DB levels!) Life would be so much more simplified

without all that nonsense of matching signals..should just be ALL volumes!

Posted

Sorry if i offended anyone with rather ranty thread!!

..what is so hard about the electronic world

making 'volume controls' as the gains along too as with remote

bass controls! Life would be so much more simplified without all that nonsense

of matching signals..should just be ALL volumes!

I'll agree with that, it should be simpler. Would be better for the hobby and for beginners.

Posted

Actually low frequencies do much less damage to one's hearing than high frequencies do.

I am not doubting you,i would just like to ask if you may elaborate this statement? 145db @ 20hz is hella painfull on my eardrums. As 145db at 40hz more or less tickles my body. I would just like to learn mote about this. Thanks

Posted

It's a si.please idea, but next to imposibe to make with multiple sources.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted

I don't know you from adam, so maybe you are awesome and can set gains perfect by ear. Maybe the sub was faulty. Who knows?

Hope you have better luck.

You are confusing me about something though, you say a "sine" killed it, but then you say gains a perfect. So, um where did this evil sine come from?

A golden question there..i really don't know where the evil came from,but it has to be said,

this is the first sub i ever cooked since my love of bass started in 1991..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3326 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...