Jump to content

This is why you don't buy $100 prefab boxes...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Wow that's bad lol

I never seen a box do that in person, when you put those kind of subs in a box like that. The glue can't stand the motor force or weight for that matter.

Probably put together with elmers glue and a nail gun

Posted

I'm less worried about the box falling apart. When you see the driver not linear, it's just flopping around and might be scraping the coil on the pole etc.

Posted

And shared on FB and a couple groups for laughs and as a PSA for my friends who think prefabs are a god send

New to the car audio world and looking to learn as much as I can.

Posted

If you drop 700$+ on sub(s) then cheap out on what you pay for a box, shame on you. Those prefabs are made for people who run 400-500W on wal-mart subs.

I've been around this hobby for an awful long time and the one thing that never changes is people always think they're going to get something for nothing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3098 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...