Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks Randy, How's the new build coming? Can't wait to hear the new install. I'm loving your infamous "low notes". I don't think there is anyone out that had your lows

I'm working on it here and there.Waiting for the subs to come in.I have a build thread in the members show off section.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Posted

Damn I was apologizing before you wrote that. You beat me to the punch but like I said it's done

haha timing

but yea bro dont let the little punk ass haters get you down. there just jealous. and if you dont have haters then your doin something wrong.

also theres no need to be ragging on him for venting. he says hes tired of haters and get hated on. chill with that shit. this forum isnt about that.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

hating I can deal with, I was getting clubbered with it at CA.com. They threw their worst and I ignored it. Remember what my topic is, it's about the comparing.

being on audio forums itself makes comparisons happen
Posted

ok, im there. Are you going to Carlisle in May? Ill be there with the goons

I'm going to do my damndest to be there with the van.If its not done i will still show up for the fun of it.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Posted

One thing is hating and another is comparing. Hating is something I have build a gator skin too. You know how the saying goes " if they talk about then you know you still the shit but if they don't then you are a has been. The emails I have gotten is shit like this

1- Steve still have his back seats

2- Tommy will hand your ass to you on bass racing

3- Assman's will eat you alive

4- Go battle them

5- You ain't shit until you beat Pipo

You get that idea. I do something completely different from all those gentlemen. The way I could never compete with them in their event, it goes vice versa. All them guys have a legendary status and honored to be mention as a comparison but they need to realize the differences as well.

Thank you for your lending ears!

Posted

Here we go. You the same dude that talks tough n these forums. I have seen the way you talk shit to these cats on the other forums. I see your sig and so the fuck what. Wrong nigga you trying to scare! I wasn't talking to you first of all. You like jumping into convos and talk aggressive. Stop. Remember I didn't disrespect you first homo

its not tough talk its real talk homie...... you came off whining and started to sound like a bitch in my opinion.... not to mention my sig has nothing to do with this matter and Im not trying to e-scare anyone..... B)

life isnt all peaches n cream and everyone isnt going to like your setup (Ill refrain from comment about it). Take the positive and roll with it and fuck the negative shit.......you know what your ride was built for and obviously lots of people like it so dont let what you see as "hate" get you worked up

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Posted

Beast trust me. When eveyone says they are jealous thats the straight up truth. Vocals can be heard over a mile away, because i was on my way to the avenue sound show and i was honestly a little bit over a mile away and i was like, "Wow do you hear music?" Later I heard it was your truck. But cant wait to see your new subs, box, and my favorite the front doors!

Posted

its not tough talk its real talk homie...... you came off whining and started to sound like a bitch in my opinion.... not to mention my sig has nothing to do with this matter and Im not trying to e-scare anyone..... B)

life isnt all peaches n cream and everyone isnt going to like your setup (Ill refrain from comment about it). Take the positive and roll with it and fuck the negative shit.......you know what your ride was built for and obviously lots of people like it so dont let what you see as "hate" get you worked up

Aight, I can except that and I apoligize to you as well for my outburst.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7858 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...