rsfm089 Posted June 15, 2014 Report Posted June 15, 2014 I really want to learn how to design a box but only have a phone for internet. Is there a program that I can use from my phone.
RooTxBeeR Posted June 15, 2014 Report Posted June 15, 2014 There is a thing that I know of called pen and paper lol. Learn how to do it from the ground up with the real numbers. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
rsfm089 Posted June 15, 2014 Author Report Posted June 15, 2014 I will but I don't know where to start.
RooTxBeeR Posted June 15, 2014 Report Posted June 15, 2014 I wish I knew the paper and pen way myself. Hopefully someone can jump in to show it is done. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Weigel21 Posted June 15, 2014 Report Posted June 15, 2014 I know there are some box building apps that can be bought on the itunes store, don't believe any of the free ones would be of any real use though. Now that's assuming you are using an iPhone. With an Android, there may well be apps as well, but I haven't an android to know. Sadly, a computer is going to offer up much more than you'll get with your phone.
Weigel21 Posted June 15, 2014 Report Posted June 15, 2014 Ah, recommend rocking it old school huh. That's cool, but I'm to ignorant to know that way myself. There's just too many formulas to remember.
timc31610 Posted June 16, 2014 Report Posted June 16, 2014 On pen and paper the most important number is 1728. As far as port calculations there are numerous sites for that that will work on your phone. My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Weigel21 Posted June 16, 2014 Report Posted June 16, 2014 1728, as in the number of cubic inches in a cubic foot.
ChevyBoy95 Posted June 16, 2014 Report Posted June 16, 2014 I wish I knew the paper and pen way myself. Hopefully someone can jump in to show it is done. why would you suggest a method you don't even know how to do? And OP, there are a few guys on here who will help you out if you tell us the make and model of the equipment and goals of the system (daily, numbers, loud down low, etc) Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
rsfm089 Posted June 16, 2014 Author Report Posted June 16, 2014 http://m.wikihow.com/Find-Cubic-Feet Is this a good place to start. I ask cause I always have ppl ask me to help them design a box and I 1. Don't want to ask u guys to design me a box for someone else 2 I don't like to send ppl here just for a box when in the long run that won't appreciate all the knowledge they could learn. Doesn't seem fair to waist Ur guys time.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.