Guest Posted June 21, 2014 Report Posted June 21, 2014 n8 i need help figuring out who my real dad is
truthsayer Posted June 21, 2014 Report Posted June 21, 2014 n8 i need help figuring out who my real dad is Crap, i did some partying in Ohio. truthsayer
LT.Smoke Posted June 21, 2014 Report Posted June 21, 2014 Ok look stop trolling this thread. He made a BIG boo boo so leave it alone.If N8 wants to help then so be it Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
truthsayer Posted June 21, 2014 Report Posted June 21, 2014 you owe me back holiday and allowance pay CRAP, I'll make it up to you. Tell mom i said hey. truthsayer
alaskanzx5 Posted June 21, 2014 Report Posted June 21, 2014 Ok look stop trolling this thread. He made a BIG boo boo so leave it alone.If N8 wants to help then so be it I wish I didn't see this post. sorry op but your most likely sol t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
wizart383 Posted June 21, 2014 Author Report Posted June 21, 2014 No problem, after some searching around on my own I found his full name and mailing address. Ok look stop trolling this thread. He made a BIG boo boo so leave it alone.If N8 wants to help then so be it I wish I didn't see this post. sorry op but your most likely sol
Soccerballzs Posted June 21, 2014 Report Posted June 21, 2014 No problem well it was a problem when you begged for N8 help. Any kind of transaction when cash needs to be done in a legal way when selling a car. Do it right or this happens. Take this as a lesson in life. But still funny. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
n8ball2013 Posted June 21, 2014 Report Posted June 21, 2014 If the transaction did not occur on smd im really not interested in tracking anyone down. Plain and simple. Im here for the community and I do what I can to make this a safe place to deal. I think we do a pretty good job of keeping that intact. Glad you found what you are looking for THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted June 21, 2014 Report Posted June 21, 2014 I might be in need of your services later, though 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.