MrBigs63' Posted June 23, 2014 Author Report Posted June 23, 2014 Alight thanks dolarbillz. I appreciate it. Just didn't want the customer to think that I messed up some of his equipment.
Kyblack76 Posted June 23, 2014 Report Posted June 23, 2014 Fuck an a brother. Right with ya. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
MrBigs63' Posted June 23, 2014 Author Report Posted June 23, 2014 This is my first experience and after just handling the subs, they might be my next purchase. If only FI made an 8...
AA98hoe Posted June 24, 2014 Report Posted June 24, 2014 I don't like them neither does my wallet? TEAM DC AUDIO VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop HEADUNIT:alpine 9886 PREAMP:arcaudio FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4 REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back BATTERIES:6-d1400s TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.
Kyblack76 Posted June 24, 2014 Report Posted June 24, 2014 I don't like them neither does my wallet (this fuckin guy) SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
dolarbilz Posted June 24, 2014 Report Posted June 24, 2014 I don't like them neither does my wallet? You destroy everything though u don't count
Kyblack76 Posted June 24, 2014 Report Posted June 24, 2014 I don't like them neither does my wallet You destroy everything though u don't count no doubt....... wish i was on that level.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
DylanBunch Posted June 24, 2014 Report Posted June 24, 2014 I clicked cause I thought some ones leads burned up lol 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
Kyblack76 Posted June 24, 2014 Report Posted June 24, 2014 I clicked cause I thought some ones leads burned up lol you should know better.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.