Kyblack76 Posted June 24, 2014 Report Posted June 24, 2014 I'd be happy to help, and yes Kyle, I'm assuming it's a language/translation issue. Vanno, I've done a few boxes in regular can trucks before. The best results I have had were by having round ports, pointed at the passenger side B-pillar. I'd be happy to design you a box. You did mention two different subs, and is need clarification about which ones you plan on running in this box. your a stud kid... thank you..... if he turns out to be a complete shit face, im sorry. But, lets try for a lil bit......... thanks again man...... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted June 24, 2014 Report Posted June 24, 2014 ive looked at this post 40 times today and i laugh harder each time. OP are you wanting a box designed? I see you found the other thread, I believe I already answered the question...lol where is the "other" thread? link us.. and maybe we can help the kid out ... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
CleanSierra Posted June 24, 2014 Report Posted June 24, 2014 You commented in it Kyle Haha, it appeared to be a versus thread(which this could turn out to be also). I have hope this is a nice little Italian kid wearing an Italia football jersey and getting shitfaced watching World Cup as we type. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
timc31610 Posted June 24, 2014 Report Posted June 24, 2014 Here ya go! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185144-i-need-help-designing-a-box/#entry2754841 My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Kyblack76 Posted June 24, 2014 Report Posted June 24, 2014 You commented in it Kyle Haha, it appeared to be a versus thread(which this could turn out to be also). I have hope this is a nice little Italian kid wearing an Italia football jersey and getting shitfaced watching World Cup as we type. well... dont waste time bro........ if it seems worth it, cool, if not.. then dont even try... thanks for your help/support either way with me... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
vanno79 Posted June 25, 2014 Author Report Posted June 25, 2014 ok use un traductor alguia habla espanol quiero saber cual de estas marcas me recomiendan si jl audio o skar tengo una ford f-150 stx 2009 y no tengo mucho espacio que cajon me recomiendan y cuales subwoofer?
vanno79 Posted June 25, 2014 Author Report Posted June 25, 2014 ok use a Spanish-speaking translator alguia I know which of these brands do you recommend if jl audio or skar I have a ford f-150 stx 2009 and have not much drawer space and what subwoofer do you recommend?
newls1 Posted June 25, 2014 Report Posted June 25, 2014 WTF am i reading???? Looks like a VS thread I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.