04 Tahoe Build *4 ZV4 15s and 2 AA 3800.1*

Trust me you'll love em. Lol.

20141112_150753_zpsues2zyio.jpg

Looks great dude... i saw it on the TEAM Ampere group. Looking great....... How you liking it?

EDIT- i dont normally care for duals, but in some situations, like a board JUST like the 3800, with one input, i do like the idea of dual blocks.

My power wire can get pretty warm when i run it long and hard. Im also wired low where im not to comfortable. That said, id like duals.

Anyway, best of luck, it looks great.

Trust me you'll love em. Lol.

20141112_150753_zpsues2zyio.jpg

Looks great dude... i saw it on the TEAM Ampere group. Looking great....... How you liking it?

EDIT- i dont normally care for duals, but in some situations, like a board JUST like the 3800, with one input, i do like the idea of dual blocks.

My power wire can get pretty warm when i run it long and hard. Im also wired low where im not to comfortable. That said, id like duals.

Anyway, best of luck, it looks great.

I love it. Totally different animal than what it was before. Just gotta do a little more fine tuning and itll be set. Played it earlier today and its nasty. Gotta turn the subsonic down some so itll play where it likes to but overall its just about there.

03 tahoe z71

4 death penalty 18s

2 ampere audio 3800s @ .5 each

18v

156.7 @ 35hz

158.5 @ 50hz

• 2 weeks later...

Archived