Second Skin Audio

sealed box

Is one tablespoon of butter going to be enough for this dish? See what I did there?

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Are we talking about a 10" sub. For sq? Name of sub and model? I'll say 98 times out of a 100 a ported will work better. Even a better freq response and wider range is possible.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

is 28 x14 a good start for a sealed box @ 1cf per sub

Where in the hell is the third dimension.

Don't need it. OP:

200px-Game_and_Watch_Chef_SSBB-1.png

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Ditto.

However, if one were to read into what was typed, one could ASSuME that the enclosure would be for two subs and that those two dimensions are external with 3/4" material used and separate chambers. "IF" one were to ASSuME that and then with the 1CF per sub, the third dimension would likely be 12.25". Then again, no mention as to weather this 1CF is after sub displacement or not.

Still no idea what sub is being used to even have the slightest idea as to weather it could be a fair match or not.

So yeah, this is a puzzle that's missing a few pieces.

I'd say it's a good start. You'll just have to add

Don't need it. OP:

You don't know if its a good start or not, you don't even know what sub, how much power or the 3rd dimension.

I'd say it's a good start. You'll just have to add

Don't need it. OP:

You don't know if its a good start or not, you don't even know what sub, how much power or the 3rd dimension.

Ahhhhhh, meant to erase that before I posted. That was gonna be a sarcastic comment.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

You still did not post the third dimension. If you are wanting a answer for the question you posted.

We need height, width and depth.

truthsayer

Archived