That sq looks like a nice sub

I put it in the box the DC was in inverted (my brothers sub) since the cutout is slightly larger and the DC killed the lows in the box but dropped off the earth above 36-37 I guess. This seemed to do just as good if not better on the lows and way better on higher notes. Again, only on 180 watts for now and already gets some things shaken but it is soundqubed and is stiff as morning wood right now.

^^ this guy smh

Hey! Don't get me started on you lol trucks need to be walled or cut

lol. i will be honest. if I didn't have manual windows that keep me from adding lots of mids and highs, I probably would have already put the 12s in the bed.

I already think I have him thinking about it. I never will in this. Cab and bed size is perfect for my daily needs. If I ever get a regular cab with a 8 foot bed though I'll go crazy with it. And I told you it's stupid easy to make the windows automatic.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Haven't tried this yet but I'm planning on some insert panels on the sides and possibly doing the SQ logo behind vinyl. Will gladly take tips, think I will try some 1/8 inch ply for the logo. I still have a gallon of DAP Welwood Landau so the shape should hold fine. Thoughts or opinions? Thought about plexi with leds but it won't be seen enough to be worth it. Will also make wrapping the box super easy with no corners and sides to cut.

SQDesign.jpg

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

So this is no fun. Sub doesn't fit. Box fits perfect though. Needed to sand a decent amount off the inside of the box and make a 1" spacer to get it in. Going to try it but I don't like the speaker sticking out this much.. Not sure. Also the speaker terminals stick out past the cutout depth, never had that before.

00EB1912-B90F-4FFE-8342-B7E7DB1D6679.jpg

D6B9E571-EF03-4FE5-AE1A-E0A3229D0006.jpg

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Glass or body fill around the rings. Make it look intentional

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Glass or body fill around the rings. Make it look intentional

I know. I know. Want to redo the whole box but I know there's nothing different I can do without lifting the seat or use 1/2" which I don't think would hold up once I get the 750"1 on it. Played quite a few songs, I know Waka Flaka whatever - No Hands plays a wide range and it sound pretty flat on the whole song. Put the port in with no flare and tuned to about 38-39 and it still hammers the upper 20hz range. Besides the speaker terminals being wider than the basket I'm definitely digging the sub so far.

Your doing a build?

well fuck ya.. !!

im in !!

Nothing crazy like you but I'm hoping to get into the 40s. Ha! Now that I think of it I wonder how this 8 would do on a SQ1200..

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Archived