Noise Violation - Georgia

lol, I don't waste my time with anything like that. I'm glad I don't do traffic.

But I tell ya, I wish I could write tickets for excess mids and highs

i think that is pretty much just what happened here-

Not really since there is only 4 shitty 15w stock speakers. I think he is talking about ppl who have 30 mids/highs and blare it.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

they make the laws vague enough that basically you are at the mercy of the judge and officer... the law isnt based on an measurable decibel level... it's purely a judgment call by the ticketing officer... I'm sure a stock radio could be deemed audible at 50 feet... If he was within city limits this could also factor against him. couple links-

http://publicrecords.onlinesearches.com/Georgia-Laws-and-Codes.htm

http://www.nonoise.org/lawlib/cities/atlanta.htm

I've farted loud enough to be heard at 50ft :unknw:

they make the laws vague enough that basically you are at the mercy of the judge and officer... the law isnt based on an measurable decibel level... it's purely a judgment call by the ticketing officer... I'm sure a stock radio could be deemed audible at 50 feet... If he was within city limits this could also factor against him. couple links-

http://publicrecords.onlinesearches.com/Georgia-Laws-and-Codes.htm

http://www.nonoise.org/lawlib/cities/atlanta.htm

I've farted loud enough to be heard at 50ft :unknw:

you could go to jail for that....

**waits for rolex to come up with a court statement**

Working out on busy streets in my bucket truck, I can hear MANY stock stereos distorting out what I think is music ... And I'm usually more than 50 feet away from them. (Most people around here are broke asses ... LOL). So yes, they can get annoying.

Also, I've been told by many police officers I work with that it does not have to be bass to be a noise ordinance. When I had my kick pannels vented out the fenderwells, one of my friends (police officer) told me that if it sounded loud like that going down the road ... officers could give a noise ordinance ticked for it if they thought it was disturbing the peace.

So to be honnest brother, he should pay his ticket and be on his merry way and thank god it wasn't something worse ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I'd charge disorderly conduct in my state

IC 35-45-1-3 Version a
Disorderly conduct

Note: This version of section effective until 7-1-2014. See also following version of this section, effective 7-1-2014.
Sec. 3. (a) A person who recklessly, knowingly, or intentionally:
(1) engages in fighting or in tumultuous conduct;
(2) makes unreasonable noise and continues to do so after being asked to stop; or
(3) disrupts a lawful assembly of persons;
commits disorderly conduct, a Class B misdemeanor.
( The offense described in subsection (a) is a Class D felony if it:
(1) adversely affects airport security; and
(2) is committed in an airport (as defined in IC 8-21-1-1) or on the premises of an airport, including in a parking area, a maintenance bay, or an aircraft hangar.
© The offense described in subsection (a) is a Class D felony if it:
(1) is committed within five hundred (500) feet of:
(A) the location where a burial is being performed;
( B) a funeral procession, if the person described in subsection (a) knows that the funeral procession is taking place; or
© a building in which:
(i) a funeral or memorial service; or
(ii) the viewing of a deceased person;
is being conducted; and
(2) adversely affects the funeral, burial, viewing, funeral procession, or memorial service.
As added by Acts 1976, P.L.148, SEC.5. Amended by Acts 1977, P.L.340, SEC.70; P.L.92-1988, SEC.8; P.L.123-2002, SEC.40; P.L.3-2006, SEC.1.

Your Honor, as I was conducting a patrol of the area in question I heard a mid tone sound, roughly in the sub bass region, coming from an are roughly 100 feet away. As I turned to look I could see the faces of several people as they gasped for air and began to disperse. It was at that point that the smell permeating from the area reach me as well. Had it not been for my chemical warfare training I too would have succumbed but instead ran toward the are where I made contact with the defendant. The defendant was laughing and basking in his own stench when I asked, " was that you?" The defendant paused as he attempted to hold back his tears of joy and laughter and said, "Yup, I think I shot my pants too. Damn my ass is rotten." With his admission of guilt and the fact that the otherwise peacefully gathered crowed was forced to disperse due to this evildoers dastardly deed I placed the defendant under arrest.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

:lol2:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived