Yes its it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Good money, overtime, sucks to have those problems. I wish I was in your shoes I haven't been able to find steady work that's worth a shit in a couple years. When I was working in the trades painting houses I was making over a $1000 a week take home. now I'm lucky to make $1000 a month.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Does what get better? what are you looking for?

Construction in general. Maybe it's just the other contractors we have on site, but the place looks like shit. Landfill-type stuff. I see dasani water bottles of piss everywhere lol

I think my main complaint is I can never go to my area and start working. Have to keep going elsewhere to get materials. Every time I turn around, someone jacks my tools or ladder. It's crazy.

2009 Dodge Caliber SXT (Silver)

Deck: Pioneer X3600BHS

Amps: RF P1000X5

Front: RF P16-S

Rear: RF P1694

Subs: 1 RF P3D2-10

Cabling: Stinger 6 channel RCA, RF 4gauge kit, SkyHighCarAudio 16gauge speaker wire.

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188246-caliber-build

Professional Networking: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kade-mallett-332b8a104

And I think I just realized how good I have it regardless of the crap. I'm sorry some of yall can't find work or working for little pay. I still live with the parentals. So, I haven't experienced bills besides my car, insureance and phone.

2009 Dodge Caliber SXT (Silver)

Deck: Pioneer X3600BHS

Amps: RF P1000X5

Front: RF P16-S

Rear: RF P1694

Subs: 1 RF P3D2-10

Cabling: Stinger 6 channel RCA, RF 4gauge kit, SkyHighCarAudio 16gauge speaker wire.

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188246-caliber-build

Professional Networking: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kade-mallett-332b8a104

Construction in general. Maybe it's just the other contractors we have on site, but the place looks like shit. Landfill-type stuff. I see dasani water bottles of piss everywhere lol

I think my main complaint is I can never go to my area and start working. Have to keep going elsewhere to get materials. Every time I turn around, someone jacks my tools or ladder. It's crazy.

Get used to it man no matter what kind of job you work there are idiots,assholes, and lazy pieces of shit

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

if you don't like it, don't work there anymore. and if you have to earn a paycheck, work there only until you can find another job that is sufficient to pay your bills. Don't expect it to get better though.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

It's pretty typical of a construction site to get littered up. I try and keep good house on my jobsites but with 40-50 guys on my site, it's tough.

Archived