But yet you fed into the bullshit that was created just like the rest of them. This was never about Northstar or whatever it was made out to be. It was always about a person trying to step on the toes of the paying vendors here and doing his best not to acknowledge it. When he got cute and decided he would try to bend the rules even more, he was removed. Every person banned from here fed into the drama he created.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

When I got banned I had only dealt with purpl once or twice. I saw a post that stated he got banned for posting a video. I thought that wasn't right so I posted it. Insta banned. And you guys keep saying he talks smack and bashes smd.... he really doesn't. His friends do a lot though. Another thing I want to point out. Everyone thinks this was about the northstar vs. Xs power, it wasn't and most people are realizing that. Taylor fade just hot done doing a legitimate test on a lot of batteries and northstar won in every category. But none of the northstar "kronies" are talking smack and rubbing it in everyone's faces. Can you honestly say it wouldn't have happened if xs came out on top?

ACtually I can. because it would have been expected. You just admitted you had no idea what was going on and fed into it. Everyone did think this was about Northstar because thats what he told everyone. I'm not sure what you are expecting out of this.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I'm all about trying to grow the forum. I'd like it if I never had to ban anyone. After the first dozen or so it really loses its appeal. BUT when someone blatantly skirts the rules and flaunts it over and over again, regardless of what they are told, they need to be removed. When that happens and stories get told to make them look like a victim when it couldn't be further from the truth, I and the rest of the mods have to deal with the bullshit that ensues. IT gets old real fast because now you end up dealing with that rather than other things that might be a little more important.

It's not up to me to reverse any bans I did not levy myself. So maybe whoever did it will see this and you can hash that out with them. I'm not around enough to make those decisions right now. I also don't know who did so without viewing logs and I just don't have the time. However, since I see a boat load of people viewing this, I'm sure there will be more resurgence. Anyone feels they were "wronged" please let me know. I'm not hard to find.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

:nothingtoadd:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Wow the misinformed and ridiculous things you guys wanna hate on, keep sucking off the fat fuck "man" who started this place and keeps raping you all for cash with his shitty ass equipment, dd-1 please, quit being lazy ass newbs and do it right, as for his "followers" and what they supposedly did, he did ask them to stop and many times, also doesn't help the people from here wouldn't stop either, but that's right you all never do anything rash or wrong, fuck off all of you and please Mr fuck nut Meade say something to me, give me an opportunity to show what these asshats say you never do which is be a dick to others for no reason

Wondering how exactly you would think if he did come in here and be an asshole to you that it would be for no reason after you came in here and personally attacked him? Makes a whole lot of sense doesn't it jackass.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived