My wall saved my life (Ithink)

Kenny said you were frantic to get everything disconnected. It's crazy how you went into that mode right after being tossed a couple times.

Well I'm(we're) just glad you're ok. Keep that broken trophy from the show, it will be a good conversation piece for years

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Wow crazy man, yeah dude the strength of the wall saved your life from being crushed for sure.... Glad to hear your ok. Keep safe bro.

Yeah crazy for sure I will have to stay alive for my fam

Amazing, thanks for posting

No prob I have to have a pos outlook on it

Another life saved by car audio.

My reason to build another wall :)

Gear is replaceable.......happy you are ok.

Yessir but most batts amps wire subs alternators can be saved there sitting in my garage just one sub had a hole and the alt has a pos post is all bent on the other just sad for my car :(

Glad you posted this here. I have got a lot of questions about you and now they can hear it from the man himself. Like everyone else I'm just glad your okay man cause when I saw you run off the road behind me, it seemed like the sound of the world went mute and my heart dropped. Couldn't imagine losing another brother. Once I saw you out of the car and moving around I was relieved. Then it was more of yelling at you to go sit down and let us worry about getting the stuff out the car before anything caught fire.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Kenny said you were frantic to get everything disconnected. It's crazy how you went into that mode right after being tossed a couple times.

Well I'm(we're) just glad you're ok. Keep that broken trophy from the show, it will be a good conversation piece for years

It's a trip because a rock star had gotten jammed Inbetween the window we had just filled up gas I thought it was pouring all over the place I don't run fuses so you can imagine how worried I was 12 d1600s and a d3100 and yeah I was joking around with Thor told him my dam trophy broke but it should be a good story once everything is tooken car of that is

Glad you posted this here. I have got a lot of questions about you and now they can hear it from the man himself. Like everyone else I'm just glad your okay man cause when I saw you run off the road behind me, it seemed like the sound of the world went mute and my heart dropped. Couldn't imagine losing another brother. Once I saw you out of the car and moving around I was relieved. Then it was more of yelling at you to go sit down and let us worry about getting the stuff out the car before anything caught fire.

Yeah I normally don't post on smd but figured everyone should see what had happen and with my blood pumping didn't realize what had actually happened intill I sat in the car and let everything settle in #teamsupport right there on to the ReeeBbbuuuiiillldd :) but not intill a show is a week out

Seen the pics on facebook.

Glad your alright!!!

I also had a friend that rolled his focus on the way home from DB Drag finals a year ago.

Now if the wall saved is another question.

All the added weight from batteries, amplifiers, woofers, and the sheer weight of the wall itself raises a lot of stability issues.

It makes me cringe when I see a walled car as a daily driver, I had one myself for a while.

The new higher center of gravity in the vehicle, and the body roll/sway that comes from that is scary!

A sharp turn that the vehicle would of handled fine previously is a whole new scenario now, especially in a vehicle with limited or no suspension upgrades to counter act the new massive amount of weight and body roll.

Even in a truck or suv with a decent load rating its drastically noticeable with how different the vehicle reacts.

Again, glad you are ok, and at the end of the day you can always replace material possessions but not a life.

Seen the pics on facebook.

Glad your alright!!!

Yessir I herd that I felt like the car handled the weight superb but then again that might have been what caused it don't know for sure I had airbags and new shocks in the rear

I spy cheap Kumho ecsta ast tires..( I had them before.. Big mistake) Get what you pay for with tires!

Glad you are okay though and thats a strong wall!

Lol little cheapies they did me good for the 2 years I had em had stronger tires in the rear ment for the added weight it was driver error mine but can beat my self up to much my car has apparently done enough for this week :)

glad you are alright man.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Damn man. Glad you're alright looks like things could've been way worse brother

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived