n1ghtsn1p3r Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 Well if you have a good demeanor, and are not afraid of conflicts from time to time. I have found one of the best and enjoyable jobs is repo's. Any reputable company will have repo's 24/7 and believe me, you can make some bank. I learned that some people will completely destroy their car if they find out that it's up for repo. I've seen all sorts of stuff lol (we sometimes deal with repo and auto auction companies). Shredded interiors, all of the windows busted out, light lenses broken, cars that looked like the owner spent all of their money on pimping it out rather than car payments (rims, stick-on bling, and other stuff), battery cables cut off, or so much crap in it that it makes my messy car look clean. I always lol when I see a repo'd 300 with rims (took a picture of one with swangas at one of the lots) and a shitty audio install, usually Kickers in a prefab with the wire running through the door and a rats nest in the trunk. 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Jessica Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 yeah, i work 12 hour shifts. i work around 50% of the year because of the schedule. So you have two choices, enjoy your time off, or work a second part time job, I guess you cant work overtime at your current job like i can. Find a job like oriion said where you can earn tips and just enjoy it and dont worry about if you can make it to work. Food service is a great part time job and you get free food at the end of shift so it benfits you in two ways. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
JEMT8 Posted July 24, 2014 Author Report Posted July 24, 2014 Totally missed the repo post. Sounds like it would be a sweet gig but I'm not the least bit intimidating so I am not sure how well that would go for me lol Definitely just looking for something part time and not that serious to get a little extra cash and I am just plain bored. It was great at first when I first started working this schedule but now I just get bored and would like to soak up some of the time doing something other than bringing sick people to the hospital all day. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
bcpballer64 Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 Check amusment parks needing ems where 9/10 youll sit and do nothing all day lol. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Motorboat KER Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 Learn to program and I'll hire you for $15/h
JEMT8 Posted July 24, 2014 Author Report Posted July 24, 2014 Learn to program and I'll hire you for $15/hComputer programming? formerly known as Jaylor Swift
JEMT8 Posted July 24, 2014 Author Report Posted July 24, 2014 Check amusment parks needing ems where 9/10 youll sit and do nothing all day lol. that would be bad ass but it would be a 2+ hour commute to any amusement parks lol formerly known as Jaylor Swift
bighossf150 Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 Work at a grocery store, sacking/cashier, stocking shelves, facing crew at night, produce(it's fucking awesome I do it). iirc since you're an EMT you could even get paid more because you're licensed to do all the EMT stuff.When I left my old job at a grocery store I was making $15.40 a hr and only actually worked 3hrs out of a 8 hr day running the dairy department Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Motorboat KER Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 Learn to program and I'll hire you for $15/hComputer programming? Yes
boom50cal Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 Work at a grocery store, sacking/cashier, stocking shelves, facing crew at night, produce(it's fucking awesome I do it). iirc since you're an EMT you could even get paid more because you're licensed to do all the EMT stuff.When I left my old job at a grocery store I was making $15.40 a hr and only actually worked 3hrs out of a 8 hr day running the dairy department It's easy work. The dairy manager is leaving so I may take his spot. Starting at 11.70/hr but its easy On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.