JEMT8 Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 Good evening all... I've been racking my brain for ideas on a second (well technically third) job to make some extra money and I figure more minds are better than one to think of some good ideas. I only work two days a week which consists of two 24 hour shifts (48 hours a week total) and I am an on call firefighter/EMT with one training night a week which leaves me 5 days a week off. I can easily pick up OT at my full time job but I would rather add some variety to my life and not get burned out. My schedule never changes so I don't have to worry about having any conflicts with that or "flexibility". Thank you all in advance formerly known as Jaylor Swift
philrab Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 Any marketable skills or knowledge? Auto mechanics, residential pool guy, wood working, odd jobs/construction. That's just a handful of things I did to work myself through college while I went to school full time. 2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread 2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount. Build Thread 1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes.
JEMT8 Posted July 24, 2014 Author Report Posted July 24, 2014 Any marketable skills or knowledge? Auto mechanics, residential pool guy, wood working, odd jobs/construction. That's just a handful of things I did to work myself through college while I went to school full time.Besides being an EMT not really unfortunately lol formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Jessica Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 i know where you can make $20/hr planting flowers if you are interested. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
boom50cal Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 Work at a grocery store, sacking/cashier, stocking shelves, facing crew at night, produce(it's fucking awesome I do it). iirc since you're an EMT you could even get paid more because you're licensed to do all the EMT stuff. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Kyblack76 Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 Not being a cock but, instead of look for a "second" job?!? i would look for a FIRST job that you work full time. If your looking for something off, and on, here and there,.. food service, or some shit.......fill in when you can. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
truthsayer Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 Well if you have a good demeanor, and are not afraid of conflicts from time to time. I have found one of the best and enjoyable jobs is repo's. Any reputable company will have repo's 24/7 and believe me, you can make some bank. truthsayer
matt14 Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 Bartender 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
cloud77 Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 limo services, professional driving. Not stressful, easy money 2004 Grand Prix GT (2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2) 5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz MMATS HD4000.05 MMATS SQ4100 Infinity Kappa components Juice Box black cherry Duralast platinum group 34 1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding Singer 250A
OrionStang Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 2 24's a week? Pick up a third or fourth and collect the coin. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.