Sonic Electronix

Not sure about ur location, but where I come from its illegal to have a loaded gun inside a vehicle. Without a pun directly hitting the primer, it won't go off. Ie, not in gun, not possible.

where ever you are from sucks.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Not sure about ur location, but where I come from its illegal to have a loaded gun inside a vehicle. Without a pun directly hitting the primer, it won't go off. Ie, not in gun, not possible.

Remind me to never move to wherever you live at.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Um no it won't. Anyone saying it will is full of shit. I will bet my house that my truck is louder than anyone who commented here and it's never had an adverse affect. Can also carries and his truck is louder than mine

we want proof.. load your shit, wang your system and record it

Remind me to never move to wherever you live at.

he must live in California

The only way it will go off is if your holding it and the bass scares you and you pull the trigger. Other than that, no.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

there are other ways it can go off.. he just has to be a careless dumb fuck

if you really have to ask and really dont know just dont chamber a damn round.. 100% fool proof

yes even if it's on safety. i have had buckshot in trunk and it has not gone off but if my gun was loaded then yes

The guy who thinks standard Glocks have manual safety's also thinks chambered buckshot could discharge from bass.

yes even if it's on safety. i have had buckshot in trunk and it has not gone off but if my gun was loaded then yes

The guy who thinks standard Glocks have manual safety's also thinks chambered buckshot could discharge from bass.

who says i was talking about just his glock? I was talking pistols in general I know glock's don't have safety's. And also yes i have seen a shotgun go off because of some idiot who had something near by" tire iron" and the bass moved his shotgun into it somehow. don't ask how the hell that happens because i'm going to say shit happens.as far as the ammo just laying around re-read what i said.

Actually glocks do have safeties. They have a safe action trigger as well as a few other built in safety factors.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived