Seqioua- MAJOR REBUILD [3 stereo integrity ht 18s 3:1 4th c-pillar wall][3 audiopipe acpl 1500.1d]

I love your build lol... I just now noticed the updates!! Its looking great.. wish I had half your skills!

Thanks man. I really appreciate the good words.

It sucks having to compete with some very loud builds going on

Who you telling? Lol me and my little trunk build
Haha I was just checking out your build. It's good work man and love the outside mods you've done

Thanks bro!! I have the exterior exactly where I want... I'm just hoping the system look as good... It's a work in progress!! looks like I will now be glassing my A pillers now even though I didn't want to smh... Trying to find the best solustion without vinyl wrapping because, if I wrap one panel, OCD will make me change all panels and headliner and that's money I'm not trying to spend at the moment!

Yeah I feel the same way with custom doors I couldn't just do the front and not the backs. And then in the process redo a ton of other stuff so it all mAtxhes

Looks awesome man. Some good work. Hit me up on fb some time. I wanna hear plans and shit.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

looks frickin great !!! once I learned you were a carpenter by trade, it made so much sense why every detail is given consideration! tuned in ! there most likely are bigger builds out there...but the quality and attention to detail here is paramount! too bad you're so far from me! keep up the great work :detail:

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

looks frickin great !!! once I learned you were a carpenter by trade, it made so much sense why every detail is given consideration! tuned in ! there most likely are bigger builds out there...but the quality and attention to detail here is paramount! too bad you're so far from me! keep up the great work :detail:

You don't know how much it means to me to hear comments like this. It's a great feeling to know others see the hard work your putting into something. That is the whole reason I love my work, at the end of the day you can step back and see a physical piece you built with your hands. Pride in craftsmanship is something that really seems to be disappearing.

Build looks sweet so far. Taking your time and doing it right, I like that.

Jump on the XS batt's, things are tanks. I run similar power to you, on a D4800 and an XP2000, with a Singer 220a alternator. On battery power I can play for a LONG while before falling into the 11's solid.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Jump on the XS batt's, things are tanks. I run similar power to you, on a D4800 and an XP2000, with a Singer 220a alternator. On battery power I can play for a LONG while before falling into the 11's solid.

Thanks man. Yeah I was thinking about it but might have to go another route because how

Much they cost.

Thanks man. Yeah I was thinking about it but might have to go another route because how

Much they cost.

Archived