CDs, Ipod, volt drops...

If my gain was up too much id think it would do it to both. Like i said, i can turn stereo and bass knob up much higher with an ipod and have no issues.

fuck it.. good luck

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Kenwood excelon. Not sure exact model. I use the same custom settings for both. It happens when bass hits the hardest. And its not each time, maybe once or twice a song. Im just thinking if it would be skipping turning the gain down would fix it... But still wouldnt tell me if its just skipping or actual voltage. I need to get a meter hooked up and see if it falls below 12 i guess.

I know it all? Im trying to learn... Isnt that what amps run off? Volts? I see people have meters and it usually reads 13-15. Im running a soundqubed 1200

Kenwood excelon. Not sure exact model. I use the same custom settings for both. It happens when bass hits the hardest. And its not each time, maybe once or twice a song. Im just thinking if it would be skipping turning the gain down would fix it... But still wouldnt tell me if its just skipping or actual voltage. I need to get a meter hooked up and see if it falls below 12 i guess.

fack it

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I have a similar problem on my kenwood. My Gen3 ipod Nano causes the skip your describing and my 4th gen Ipod touch doesn't. Same songs this happens. ipod eq is not on for either device.

Archived