help with voltage drop after upgraded alt and battery.

reason why I asked the question in post # 45 ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

omg kyle im going to fucking kill you. have your boy singer build an alt for his truck and see what happens.....ding ding ding same thing. the alt is controlled by the computer of the vehicle. it will turn off completely at times. it has nothing to do with the alt. its to "save fuel economy". you can thank GM for that

thank you! i would definitely listen to this guy! ^^^ he rips doors!

dc ftw

Pcm controlled voltage is the issue not the damn alt. We all know how much you love singer so you don't have to come in every alt thread bashing other company's to prove it any alt made by any company would have the same issue in his truck.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Ive owned an 05 GM and had the same exactly thing happen as well as 2 of my friends its just an 05 and newer fact that sucks....that being said yes look into an mla module. it will trick it into charging all the time.

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

Ive owned an 05 GM and had the same exactly thing happen as well as 2 of my friends its just an 05 and newer fact that sucks....that being said yes look into an mla module. it will trick it into charging all the time.

I'm not sure where to look for this Mla module I tried looking on Google but no luck my alternator is a small 2 pin plug

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I'm not sure where to look for this Mla module I tried looking on Google but no luck my alternator is a small 2 pin plug

missing link audio 1-618-920-2629 call them they have 2 pin.the website is outdated

Sorry didn't read that just assumed since its an 05 it would have a 4pin as far as I knew they didn't switch to 2 pin till 06.

kyle im going to fucking kill you. have your boy build an alt for his truck and see what happens..... same thing. the alt is controlled by the computer of the vehicle. it will turn off completely at times. it has nothing to do with the alt. its to "save fuel economy". you can thank GM for that

CNF ftw

;)

Archived