Nut sensitivity without an allergic reaction?

I would second that^^^. Get a test done, as this can develop inot a more severe reaction fairly quickly. A reaction is a reaction.

I will third that opinion. Reactions especially to nuts and seafood get worse after each exposure. I would avoid them all together until you can get to an allergist and hopefully get an epipen and keep that shit with you. Epipens save lives.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

^^Good point

Gahh this is annoying because I love pesto LOL

I had a similar reaction recently to tree nuts. Not quite sure if I had a tingling or numbness or anything tho. Mainly just stomach aching. Never had allergies to nuts in the past so it is weird. I do seem to have regular allergies now so I guess it's possible for the body to change like this. I just try to watch it now and limit my intake of tree nuts which I love. I will pick up an epipen also just in case. Be careful man.

Idea.... I know seasonal allergy clinics will introduce a gradually increasing level of the allergen such that your body will become desensitized and eventually build an immunity. I'm curious if the same might work for this?

Quick google search reveals a few studies that seem to yield results

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/02/15/peanut-allergy-treatment.aspx

Allergy test do not test for everything you could be allergic to. They are mainly testing for pollen allergies.

truthsayer

I'm more talking about their methodology of desensitization than I am what they test fore

When I eat apples my gums and throat start itching like crazy but

When I was a kid a didn't have that issue I was 13 when I started to notice

So now I just stay away from them even thorough it's only with fresh apples

I do take Allegra/Cingular year round and every week I get an allergy shot for my allergies and asthma

I used to be allergic to strawberries and blueberries but I grew out of it. Just codeine now and cant say im upset by that

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Snow, glad you okay. But of course allergies can change. Most... what's a polite word... "over-caring"? parents get their kids to take allergy tests often (every few years). Just to find out what they're allergic to. Not because they forgot or anything but allergies change. Just cause you are allergic to something doesn't mean you always will be, or vice versa.

Sheena = pedobear

Weren't you also wondering if you were "allergic" to the smell of weed awhile back or am I getting you confused with somebody else?

As everyone else has stated, you could be allergic but the reaction could be very mild for the time being.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Archived