JAYCEE3RD Posted August 2, 2014 Report Posted August 2, 2014 What's up everyone I am new to the forum and is wondering if anyone here has or is running a FI audio team 18 and is it a spl or sq sub. Thanks. JC3rd
ToNasty Posted August 2, 2014 Report Posted August 2, 2014 It's a whatever sub. Box depends on outcome ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
JAYCEE3RD Posted August 2, 2014 Author Report Posted August 2, 2014 I know it's all about the box just want an opinion. JC3rd
JAYCEE3RD Posted August 2, 2014 Author Report Posted August 2, 2014 I know it's about the box thanks though. JC3rd
JAYCEE3RD Posted August 2, 2014 Author Report Posted August 2, 2014 I know it's about the box thanks though. JC3rd
SnowDrifter Posted August 2, 2014 Report Posted August 2, 2014 You really, really, really aren't going to like this answer. If you need to ask, this sub isn't for you. It's a very high level SQL sub that can take a mountain of power. And they are about the equivalent of a wrecking ball when it comes to being able to break stuff. Whether it be your box or your car ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
JAYCEE3RD Posted August 2, 2014 Author Report Posted August 2, 2014 Actually the sub is for me lol that's what I want let it tear up stuff. Will be running a rockford fosgate t2500 -1bdcp with it. JC3rd
Noel989 Posted August 2, 2014 Report Posted August 2, 2014 1? More like 2 If you plan only one an sp4 would be a better match Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Smoove Posted August 2, 2014 Report Posted August 2, 2014 Actually the sub is for me lol that's what I want let it tear up stuff. Will be running a rockford fosgate t2500 -1bdcp with it. With that power, you'll be fine with an SP4 instead of a team. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
JAYCEE3RD Posted August 2, 2014 Author Report Posted August 2, 2014 Hey thanks guys I was thinking about the sp4 Before The TEAMs Just might get 2 sp4 and another amp. JC3rd
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.