Ahmed Johnson Posted August 2, 2014 Report Posted August 2, 2014 That's fucked up. One of my cousins stole my HU a couple months ago, I don't know for sure but he does dumb shit and I passed out at his dad's house when it happened. Now I got a meth addict next door who's always out late at night walking up and down the street.
truthsayer Posted August 2, 2014 Report Posted August 2, 2014 Sorry to hear. But why in the hell would you leave house keys and a checkbook in the car to begin with? truthsayer
OrzechNJ Posted August 2, 2014 Report Posted August 2, 2014 I lock my spare house key in glove box .. Checks if needed would be there to.. sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
bcbrassard Posted August 2, 2014 Report Posted August 2, 2014 Sorry to hear that man! Its getting to where you need cameras to protect your property anymore. Couple weeks ago the wife left her car unlocked and they stole her gym bag with all her work outcloths and Sunglasses. Probly $500 worth total. But she left her car unlock. Even checked work cameras cause iwas hoping it happen there and not at home. Nope at home, with my car in the carport. Pisses a guy off big time. Glad i got an alarm. I catch someone there will be an ass whooping.
ric006 Posted August 2, 2014 Report Posted August 2, 2014 Sorry to here bobby our problems would be solve of theves if we were a little harder then fucking jail, your 18 you steel under 500 its a finger over 500 to 5k its a hand a car you dont get any hands and no they cant get disability either fucking country dont care what they steal as long as the court house gets paid its a shame but its very true
LT.Smoke Posted August 2, 2014 Author Report Posted August 2, 2014 Sorry to hear. But why in the hell would you leave house keys and a checkbook in the car to begin with? Wasn't intentional .She left her purse in the car last night after we got home and she was going to go out and get it later then got busy with our little boy and forgot to get it out. Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
jdshott Posted August 2, 2014 Report Posted August 2, 2014 You Know they r going to come back for the house right ? I Have seen it too many times , rob the house steal extra keys (car keys) , Come back the same night and steal the cars . This is why I will SHOOT A THIEF , I have a dog who is a loud mouth , if that dosent work then my alarm should do the trick, and if my trucks alarm dosent work no biggie I got their a$$es on camera. I feel your pain it makes you feel VI-L8ED. Sorry LT . No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement ) A SQ head unit 6 5.25 2 X 6x9s 7804 P400.4 4001D 1 34s (Maybe time to change brand) 4 X 15" s !/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring :morepower1: :morepower1: ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.
Call Me Dubstep Posted August 3, 2014 Report Posted August 3, 2014 Sounds like something that happened to my brother... He had lived with a room mate of his a while back... that he left one day... and came back and his drum set was stolen... also he had someone break into his car, steal $1000 worth of books, head unit, $1500 worth of symbols, and a laptop. 2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Mods: Raceland Coilovers Borla Exhaust Aftermarket Header System: Sony CDX-GT66UPW Pioneer 6x8's System Upgrades : Pioneer MVH-X560BT 2 sets of Rockford Fosgate P1683's Fi Audio Q 18" D2 ( Currently Own) DD M1C ( Currently Own) All SHCA Wires and stuff... XS Power 4800 ( Stock Replacement) High Ouput alternator (undecided which company or Amperage.)
LT.Smoke Posted August 3, 2014 Author Report Posted August 3, 2014 You Know they r going to come back for the house right ? I Have seen it too many times , rob the house steal extra keys (car keys) , Come back the same night and steal the cars . This is why I will SHOOT A THIEF , I have a dog who is a loud mouth , if that dosent work then my alarm should do the trick, and if my trucks alarm dosent work no biggie I got their a$$es on camera. I feel your pain it makes you feel VI-L8ED. Sorry LT . Shitty part is we just put our loudmouth shepherd to sleep last Saturday so I wonder if they noticed she was gone as well.. I had the locks changed this morning so the keys they have are useless.. I hope they're not dumb enough to come back lol that would just be bad. Figures the 1 time we leave shit in the car this happens Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
ROLEXrifleman Posted August 3, 2014 Report Posted August 3, 2014 I felt raped when they got in my garage. Sorry to hear man Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.