zZZzzzSnooze Posted August 7, 2014 Report Posted August 7, 2014 I think I am starting to get the hang of this Enclosure Designing stuff, I feel that I came a long way in these passed few days. I got a SSA EVIL 15" Enclosure Design (6.6cu.ft 30Hz) This one here can fit in my Extended Cab Truck! My truck just shakes at a 29Hz tone, This box peaks at 32Hz witch hopefully is tuned to 29Hz in the Truck, Like my older enclosure that is tuned to 32Hz. Now I just need that sub... lol. I even got my Snooze Designs Logo in there
Omega5002 Posted August 7, 2014 Report Posted August 7, 2014 That's a big ass box for a single 15' 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Raptorman Posted August 7, 2014 Report Posted August 7, 2014 Uhhh.... Typo? You mean 18"? 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
zZZzzzSnooze Posted August 7, 2014 Author Report Posted August 7, 2014 6.6?... Nah! JK it is a big box, eh? It is only 20% bigger then the recommended 5.5cu.ft. That's a big ass box for a single 15'
hispls Posted August 7, 2014 Report Posted August 7, 2014 That's a big ass box for a single 15' Looks good to me. I wouldn't be at all opposed to running a single 15 in 6.5 cube with a big port like that. I think you'll really like what it'll do on small power in a box like that.... not like you can't easily reduce volume inside if you don't like it.
zZZzzzSnooze Posted August 8, 2014 Author Report Posted August 8, 2014 I wonder, Hmmm... It just might work. Bigger louder. Uhhh.... Typo? You mean 18"?
Raptorman Posted August 8, 2014 Report Posted August 8, 2014 Don't base off recommended specs, most of the time they're utter bullshit.Obsidian recommends like 5 cubes sealed for my 18's I'm gonna go with, fucking lol. Yeah, 4.5 cubes net max I say. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Raptorman Posted August 8, 2014 Report Posted August 8, 2014 It'll work, of course. But you're gonna have a bigass peak at tuning and the higher frequencies won't be as pronounced. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Ritch40 Posted August 8, 2014 Report Posted August 8, 2014 how did you get the graphs added on the torres screen shot?
Smoove Posted August 8, 2014 Report Posted August 8, 2014 that sub should be in a box 3-5 cubes.you can do 6.5 if your only gonna do 1500w.if the you blow the sub in a box that size and your running too much power. you have been warned by several people. So you can't blame the sub for bad box design 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.