Trey_Dog650 Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 Just want to see what other people think on this. 2 m3 8's on a 3500 watt amp. Box recommendations? I got plenty of space in an Explorer. I also have a 4 inch Aero I could use but not necessary 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
OrionStang Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 What amp is it? True 3500 or something like AQ/SQ that does 4300 at 1. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
SIDE SHOW Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 Any reason you wanna run two 8's on that much pwr?
Trey_Dog650 Posted August 11, 2014 Author Report Posted August 11, 2014 What amp is it? True 3500 or something like AQ/SQ that does 4300 at 1.It's gonna be a populus 3500 which is underrated at 12.8But of course I would be easy on the gain knob 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Trey_Dog650 Posted August 11, 2014 Author Report Posted August 11, 2014 Any reason you wanna run two 8's on that much pwr?It's just the gear I'll be runningNo other reason 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Kyblack76 Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 He will be fine with that power........... How is the box going to be? rear fire? or subs/port all up? Or is this what the discussion is about? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted August 11, 2014 Author Report Posted August 11, 2014 He will be fine with that power........... How is the box going to be? rear fire? or subs/port all up? Or is this what the discussion is about? That's the discussion. Not sure how I want to do it myself lolI do have a dog in case some of you don't know so I will be getting/making grills So I kinda need it to be to the side out of her so she has enough room to go between the back and back seat 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Kyblack76 Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 Hmmmm are they ok in a 4th? You could put them inside... sealed up like..... im no designer SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted August 11, 2014 Author Report Posted August 11, 2014 I was thinking that but I wanted to keep it simple so not sure yet 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Tecomah Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 When I was running one 18, I had it sub back port back. Made it more stealth, and at the time I was constantly throwing spear guns and dive gear in the back on the box. Never metered it, but to ear I didn't lose much output at all 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.