?front stage for planning?

alaskanzx5

Hopefully lol, don't have much room for more besides a wall.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

• 2 weeks later...

A pair of tweeters (one on each A-pillar) active down to 3000 htz should work great for your application. I'd personally go with about 150 wpc with this set up.

Installation would depend on how much you are involved with time alignment ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I have around $1500 in the front stage in my gmc too, (hsk 165's ran active, ms-8 and an ampere 125.4) and it sounds absolutely amazing. I'm about to do 3 sa15's on around 3k in a blow through and am not worried at all about them keeping up

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

I'm not an sq guy by any means. I just like it loud but don't want it to sound like shit. Clean and loud is what I want.

I did get my punch pro tweets fixed though. The x overs in both of them where bad. Took them out and ran new 16g wire from the terminals on the case to the connecting pieces for the voice coil.

I still want to go the route of the t4 components though. So I might be selling the punch pro speakers or finding another use for them.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived