Any Snake People here ?

Dont want to crash the party but I wanted to know if anyone knew what this cocksucker is? About 3.5-4ft long. Prolly 2 inch wide at the widest?

Found in the wild in northern west central indiana.

20140818_112757_zps4bozacoi.jpg

looks kind of like a water moccasin to Me. Seen a few with close to that pattern. They're mean little bastards. We have them and rattlesnakes all of the place down here

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Dont want to crash the party but I wanted to know if anyone knew what this cocksucker is? About 3.5-4ft long. Prolly 2 inch wide at the widest?

looks kind of like a water moccasin to Me. Seen a few with close to that pattern. They're mean little bastards. We have them and rattlesnakes all of the place down here

Why da fuck would anyone kill a animal of that kind, jesus man just go around it and you are fine no need to kill them. thats a Bull snake non venomous snake they tend to be a bit aggressive but won't do anything to you unless you start bothering the animal, they act like rattle snakes and also look like rattle snakes but they are completely not dangerous, I have one for about 7 years now and its been the best snake i ever had after the first year that i had it he became super friendly. These snakes are the reason rats and small rodents don't invade your house jesus just go around it next time holy fuck man.......

http://www.snake-removal.com/watermoccasin.html

Looks like a moccasin to me :shrug: after seeing the effects of a bite first hand, and know how aggressive they are first hand I'll kill every dam one of them that gets close. But back to the topic, I know people with pet snakes and they love them.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Why da fuck would anyone kill a animal of that kind, jesus man just go around it and you are fine no need to kill them. thats a Bull snake non venomous snake they tend to be a bit aggressive but won't do anything to you unless you start bothering the animal, they act like rattle snakes and also look like rattle snakes but they are completely not dangerous, I have one for about 7 years now and its been the best snake i ever had after the first year that i had it he became super friendly. These snakes are the reason rats and small rodents don't invade your house jesus just go around it next time holy fuck man.......

I was inside a trailer with it aggressively blocking my exit. Would have let him be but I wasnt gonna fuck around. Damage is from a 12ga. Killed instantly. Sorry I offended you, under other circumstances I would have let him be no questions asked.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I used to breed & raise snakes.

Had a few I kept as personal pets.

Just some random stuff... been a while since I had any snakes.

Photo0435_zpse03cc4c6.jpg

Photo0058_zps06ef09b3.jpg

Photo0009_zps5117de56.jpg

5312009221_zpsde6a7117.jpgBabyCorns003_zpsa30a688a.jpg

ATT00001_zpsfd4373b7.jpg

Bad ass bro..

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived