The reason i wait to hear facts before i judge.....or decide to burn my own city down and loot.

CfxEA0M.jpg

Edited by RooTxBeeR
On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

best post on that page

People who destroy other people's stuff probably don't own anything.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You know, when i seen that pic, one thing surprised me.

He didnt have his finger on the trigger like all the other idiots!

You do prove a good point. I seen a picture the other day of a cop driving, Pointing their gun through the window at another car. With their finger on the trigger. And that was a cop, they should have trigger control.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

You know, when i seen that pic, one thing surprised me.

He didnt have his finger on the trigger like all the other idiots!

i was thinking the same thing lol

What i find disturbing is the continued so called protest. The only thing this is doing, is advocating more so called peaceful protest around the country, where it is the business owners who will suffer.

It is getting frustrating once again to hear what a great kid the victim was. When just shortly before the incident his true character was shown, robbing the store and his assault on the store owner. I know , i know before you start saying the assault was miner, it was still assault, showing what type of person he truly was, and what mind set he was most likely in when the police officer approached him. After the store incident, one almost finds it hard to believe mr, brown did not show his same character to the officer.

Now justice will be carried out one way or another in the courts ( where they should be carried out and not the streets), the fear is because of all these protest and the same thing in the Trayvon Martin case, That this officer maybe hung out to dry, as a form public appeasement.

Now to have these protest's is one thing, ( and is every citizens right) but when they become violent, destructive and a public nuisance, they should be shut down. The bad thing about these sort of protest's, is the longer you allow them to carry on, they will spread like a virus, and nothing good will come from this, only more destruction and violence.

truthsayer

inb4 owning guns does not a criminal make.

Never said that. What I DID say though is sometimes people are not how they're always perceived. Nate for example, is in IT however, like he said, has a passion for guns and such. That doesn't make him a bad person, but the point I was trying to convey was your perception of someone isn't always what It seems.

I don't want to get attacked on this because I do think this kid probably pulled a stunt like "why are you harassing me" or was confrontational is some manner. my comments above were for the same of being devils advocate about the police officer.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

:)

inb4 owning guns does not a criminal make.

Never said that. What I DID say though is sometimes people are not how they're always perceived. Nate for example, is in IT however, like he said, has a passion for guns and such. That doesn't make him a bad person, but the point I was trying to convey was your perception of someone isn't always what It seems.

I don't want to get attacked on this because I do think this kid probably pulled a stunt like "why are you harassing me" or was confrontational is some manner. my comments above were for the same of being devils advocate about the police officer.

yeah, i know what you meant. But might as well call a pot a pot, i mean, i can read between the lines and "aggressive" and "defensive" are two different things.