Call Me Dubstep Posted August 17, 2014 Report Posted August 17, 2014 Just thought it might be an interesting conversation on the forum. I recently just went deep sea fishing when I went to ocean city, MD. I thought it wouldn't be as great as it was... caught so many fish. I will post pictures up later of my catch. 2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Mods: Raceland Coilovers Borla Exhaust Aftermarket Header System: Sony CDX-GT66UPW Pioneer 6x8's System Upgrades : Pioneer MVH-X560BT 2 sets of Rockford Fosgate P1683's Fi Audio Q 18" D2 ( Currently Own) DD M1C ( Currently Own) All SHCA Wires and stuff... XS Power 4800 ( Stock Replacement) High Ouput alternator (undecided which company or Amperage.)
n8ball2013 Posted August 17, 2014 Report Posted August 17, 2014 I've been dolphin fishing it's a blast THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
OrionStang Posted August 17, 2014 Report Posted August 17, 2014 I will have a self-caught marlin/swordfish/sailfish hung above my mantle before I die. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Call Me Dubstep Posted August 17, 2014 Author Report Posted August 17, 2014 I've been dolphin fishing it's a blast Really? Where at? 2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Mods: Raceland Coilovers Borla Exhaust Aftermarket Header System: Sony CDX-GT66UPW Pioneer 6x8's System Upgrades : Pioneer MVH-X560BT 2 sets of Rockford Fosgate P1683's Fi Audio Q 18" D2 ( Currently Own) DD M1C ( Currently Own) All SHCA Wires and stuff... XS Power 4800 ( Stock Replacement) High Ouput alternator (undecided which company or Amperage.)
Call Me Dubstep Posted August 17, 2014 Author Report Posted August 17, 2014 I will have a self-caught marlin/swordfish/sailfish hung above my mantle before I die. After I start my career, after I buy a house and car... I want a nice fishing vessel that i can take out into the ocean. I love fishing... but I get motion sick... so I have to wear sea bands... They helped me for the 6 hour trip I took this past Thursday. Then I will plan on getting that sought after fish. Its my life long goal. 2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Mods: Raceland Coilovers Borla Exhaust Aftermarket Header System: Sony CDX-GT66UPW Pioneer 6x8's System Upgrades : Pioneer MVH-X560BT 2 sets of Rockford Fosgate P1683's Fi Audio Q 18" D2 ( Currently Own) DD M1C ( Currently Own) All SHCA Wires and stuff... XS Power 4800 ( Stock Replacement) High Ouput alternator (undecided which company or Amperage.)
Audioholic Posted August 17, 2014 Report Posted August 17, 2014 Yup, its a lot of fun I have been sea bass and blue fishing.
Trey_Dog650 Posted August 17, 2014 Report Posted August 17, 2014 i have been a few times. i get too sick to do anything once i got out far enough LOL my dad caught a nice big marlin i think it is from the waters near puerto vallerta took him an hour was awesome to watch 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
baron_of_bass Posted August 4, 2015 Report Posted August 4, 2015 Time to revive this thread. Maybe the mods can change the topic to everything fishing or something. I recently got back into this hobby. I usually pick it back up as it gets hotter. I've been going sea fishing for the past few weekends and there isn't anything more relaxing. Best catches have been 3 Bat Rays in one day. Man those are a blast to catch. They fight all the way until you bring them up. My goal is to catch a thresher shark by the end of the summer. Anyone else here into fishing, fresh or salt water? Team Bass-Hz
Al LaPorta Posted August 4, 2015 Report Posted August 4, 2015 ive went a few times, mostly sea robins.. some flounder, caught a huge skate and a couple sand sharks in Maryland one year
Ahmed Johnson Posted August 4, 2015 Report Posted August 4, 2015 Does going in the projects and messing with a slut count?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.