Nice build! Makes me want to rebuild my malibu that much more! One thing I will suggest is next time you have the rear deck out see if you can reinforce the c pillar to the sheet metal some, I have the same car and I cracked the c pillar steel.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Watching this

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Sub'd for updates!!! Looking good so far!!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Very good

work man, looks real clean. I went through this thread, but didn't catch what your putting in. Dang nice work. I get how it takes so much dang time to get stuff the way you want it. Just know this, hard work pays off. And I see this is happing so far. I'll be tuned end on this one.

thanks guys its getting there little by little. im in no rush, so i try to take my time

Nice build! Makes me want to rebuild my malibu that much more! One thing I will suggest is next time you have the rear deck out see if you can reinforce the c pillar to the sheet metal some, I have the same car and I cracked the c pillar steel.

thanks for the tip . i pretty much have access to anything in the car right now it all dismantled. is they any way you can post any pictures so i can get an idea? i tryed looking for your build log but dint find one.

Archived