ST Lous, MO Shooting

I don't care how many people were rioting, or how many people live there. Clearly the people who rioted were from there were they not? Which gave there whole town a bad name, of being thugs. You must be one of the butthurt people who take the dude who got shot side aren't you? If you don't like what i say get over it. Ignore my posts. I give no fucks.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

that was a dumb comment.same thing our government says to take rights from us.. oh look someone used an AR to shoot up a school. lets punish all law abiding citizens and ban guns . just because one does it dont mean everyone will do it..

The only thing new is that the government is sending the uber idiot Eric holder to bring all down yet another peg or two.

Ya know, just when you thought the situation couldn't possibly get any dumber the government does this and proves you wrong.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I don't care how many people were rioting, or how many people live there. Clearly the people who rioted were from there were they not? Which gave there whole town a bad name, of being thugs. You must be one of the butthurt people who take the dude who got shot side aren't you? If you don't like what i say get over it. Ignore my posts. I give no fucks.

If people are going to comment they should have the facts before doing so. I'm not going to sit here and let people talk shit about my hometown. I don't even know this kid, so can't be butthurt cause of that. There is no need to be saying anything when you don't have the facts. So stop being a bitch.

did you just tell someone to stop being a bitch after you threw a hissy fit because someone doesnt like your town

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived