ST Lous, MO Shooting

i missed a few pages... so where were out now is maybe a Lil different.

but all this cops should do everything they can not to kill... FT!

if you're a criminal and not stealing baby food you deserve to die.

I'm a cold cold hearted sob.

this soda thief should have been shot. and if he only got arrested he would be out and live to steal again, maybe have Lil kids with the same shity morals he has. if he was at work or i don't know buying the soda like the rest of us he would still be here.

i honestly believe if a cop tells you to stop, drop the weapon and you don't listen.. he has every right to shoot you!

the rest of us that buy what we have, stop at redlights and work 40/50hours a week to pay for our soda would have nothing to worry about!

brake the law threaten a cop and die! period end of story put the book Down and walk away!

i know.some/most of you

won't agree with me.. i don't care. id rather the cops shot him them then worry well we don't want to kill him..maybe i.. well no..I'll... and wind up dead them selfs.

this isn't a Race thing either. couldn't give a damn if it was a white guy or whatever.

brake the law threaten a cop and you should die!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

it's not pointless, this is the world we live in. a country divided and.you say.pointless?

sorry but this is the point!

if cops gave every criminal a slap on.the wrist why would they stop being scum?

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

Here one of many story's of police getting stabbed oh and by the way they tried to tase him it didn't work.

http://nypost.com/2014/04/24/thug-gets-54-years-to-life-after-brutally-stabbing-3-cops/

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

it cost $36 dollars a day to keep a inmate fed clothed and safe. tell me again why were spending that? i know cos need a job but people like that deserve a $0.27 bullet!

he doesn't deserve to breath!

why he was tased him instead of shot him is beyond me. all that wasted money to keep that pos alive! smh.

not to mention how many co's he'll harm in prison. should be put down like a dog. actually dogs are treated with care and respect when there put to sleep. he should be put Down like the pos he is. made to beg for his life then 2 shots to the face and stuffed in a dumpster.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

9mm is about 10 cents a round just saying

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

9mm is about 10 cents a round just saying

my bad $0.20

2 shots to the face so $0.10 a pop.... thats allot cheaper then $36 a day for the next 54years!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

If it was you in the situation Hershey what would you do if you had the gun? If you didn't pull the trigger you would be dead. Also your talking about tasers you do know not every pd carries them right? So how do you know the option to use one was even available to them?

If I had the gun there is no telling what I would do. Would killing someone cross my mind? I honestly don't know. I had a knife held at me before and I'm still here and this guy wanted to hurt me. Even if we was technically family. So we don't know if I didn't pull the trigger I would be dead. No I don't know that not all cops have tasers, their guns could of been all they had. We just don't know.

If someone's threatening my life, I'm only dealing in absolutes, not maybes. He may or may not kill me. He may or may not severely injure me. I'm DEFINITELY going to use lethal force to put him down, without a second's hesitation, without a moment's pause. I'm prior service military, that's how we're trained. You see a weapon, you neutralize the threat, end of discussion. LEO's are trained fairly similarly in that respect. They're not going to take the chance that the tazer won't work (either the guy can fight through it, or the electrodes won't penetrate clothing, or an equipment failure, all are possible.) They aren't going to try some fancy kung fu crap to disarm the guy, that shit works in movies. They're trained to use it as a last resort, when they AREN'T ARMED. If an LEO has his primary weapon, and his life or well being is threatened, he's well within his rights to use deadly force to protect himself.

Any and all arguments about whether or not he shouldn't have shot are irrelevent. The officers were threatened, they responded. If you think the guy shouldn't have lost his life, perhaps he should have considered the severity of his actions before he threatened a pair of armed police officers. This is a simple cause and effect situation, and the initiator of violence was the suspect, not the officers, there the suspect is responsible for the outcome. If at any point he had calmed his ass down and dropped his weapon, or not robbed a store in the first place (there's a concept) he'd probably of survived.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Archived