White Lightning Posted August 23, 2014 Report Posted August 23, 2014 Awesome video brother Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
boom50cal Posted August 23, 2014 Report Posted August 23, 2014 If it ain't broke don't fix it. Looks like a nasty loud and low setup, Drew. What's it meter, a 153.5 or a 155.3 right? On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Noobtastic14 Posted August 23, 2014 Author Report Posted August 23, 2014 154.7 outlaw 153.x on the dash driver window down (my favorite way to meter) 151.5ish sealed on the dash Its been awhile so the numbers are fuzzy. The 154.7 is posted on the 2013 season NSPL site. -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
tdsa23 Posted August 23, 2014 Report Posted August 23, 2014 No shot of the port? XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
Aj11 Posted August 23, 2014 Report Posted August 23, 2014 i was thinking hoop because my second car had the same thing. just thought that extreme flex might have done it. i mean 5 years of that... i can't imagine all the things you have broken in that car. hell I've only had this car a few months, and the system in it afew weeks and I'm aalready breaking stuff (think i just broke my deck) jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
Noobtastic14 Posted August 24, 2014 Author Report Posted August 24, 2014 No shot of the port? The port has gone largely untouched in that amount of time (besides getting lengthened, but you cant see that from the outside) I have plenty of shots of the port! i was thinking hoop because my second car had the same thing. just thought that extreme flex might have done it.i mean 5 years of that... i can't imagine all the things you have broken in that car. hell I've only had this car a few months, and the system in it afew weeks and I'm aalready breaking stuff(think i just broke my deck) Almost everything is broken at this point. Dash lightscenter consoleSpot welds in the floorspot welds in the doorsmirror was gone YEARS ago.The window tracks are brokenall the subframing in the roof are brokenhell I can't even keep plastic window crank handles working! I've resorted to vice grips because they don't crack and break after a few months. -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Azagtoth502 Posted August 24, 2014 Report Posted August 24, 2014 I dig it. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
BassJunkie Posted August 24, 2014 Report Posted August 24, 2014 Wow that thing is still around!? Awesome. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Noobtastic14 Posted August 25, 2014 Author Report Posted August 25, 2014 Yeah its on its last leg but still around! -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.