Aculous-2008 Dodge Magnum Build

Glad to see USPS didn't take a hammer to the amp :]

haha, thank god you wrapped it well, damn usps raped that box!

I always try to wrap packages as if they are going to go through a Hurricane. I've yet to have a customer complain that anything I shipped them was damaged!

On the other hand...I've received a number of damaged items...

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

In for this, tuned!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

FINALLY!!! So I was holding out for SecondSkin but I am too broke to afford it...oh well. I have had good luck with RAAMMAT in my F250. Also I found a material that is really close to what Luxury Liner is and a heck of a lot cheaper. We'll see if that was a mistake or not....$12 per linear foot and 30 sq ft total.

Your Order Contains...

Cart Items Qty Item Price Item Total Package # 1 -------- 20 Sheets of RAAMmat BXT II (37.5 sq ft) and 3 yards of Ensolite IUO Peel and Stick Foam (41.625 sq ft)

Description Unit price Qty Amount

Ensolite

Item# 828 $12.95 USD 6

Trit, JoeyX and others are helpin me design a box a bit. Gotta go home and mess around with WinISD some more. I am itching to get the install started....first step is the sound deadening though.

No pain, no gain ... Go to pay to play brother.

I'm tuned in !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Got some 0 gauge and a ENTIRE INTERIOR! from the picknpull yard. Pretty happy about that. For a drivers seat they were quoting 450$+ from mopar. Used from the picknpull yard was like 30$ A little deep steam clean and them bitches will be like new.

Plastics was a bust...I found pieces but they were all tan in the 6 magnums I looked at. Oh well I found a way around them, Apparently there are side bolsters that did no come in my car but everyone civilian magnum so I yanked those too.

Love going to the junk yard! Going there tomorrow to get a few fuses for some amps I borrowed fuses from. No way do I want to pay $4.49 for 3 "1:, "30" and "35" amp fuses, etc. Older Toyota's use the ATO/ATC fuses...if anyone reads this. lol.

-Frank

could of swore i just seen that orion amp in my facebook feed. LOL

nice amp tho!

Hah! what this one *looks over are pile of car audio shit including Orion XTR 475/Marantz Reciever+turntable from like 1985/Sansui 881 + other random shit I probably shouldn't have!*

Love your work by the way, I'm jealous of that table saw. I FINALLY got a digital angle finder for my table saw so I can be accurate since I have the fisher price Dewalt jobsite saw.

EDIT: So in keeping with the fucking ridiculous timeline that my lazy ass is working at....I have received packages...

Wire is coming in tomorrow, have the sound deadening supplies. Still waiting on router bits, wiring, subs, SHCA connects, volt meter, DD-1/CC-1.

Essentially the weather fucked me a bit. But whatever more time to do donuts in the snow. I should get the go pro out next time....

Archived